Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The only thing those lynching photos show is how evil a lot of whites are. Our people have put too much blood, sweat and tears into this country to just give it up.

The Back to Africa movement was implemented once and it failed miserably. It was too big of a culture clash.

:what:The point of my post is that BLACKS HAVE NEVER GIVEN UP:what:DO you understand what I'm arguing here?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes it does address the argument and the fact that you don't see extralegal violence as part of this argument, you are ILL-EQUIPPED to debate this. You are blind kid right now...its actually pretty sad what I'm doing to you. its not a show for people: its an exposure of a dude who has never been able to think about anything.

You're talking about obstacles to my goal, not my goal.

Smarten up.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Napoleon you don't have to lie to the coli breh!!!! You don't understand what constitutes counterhegemony or how it works:mjlol:

You never explained anything, and you never do:mjlol:Just stop, breh; lying doesn't work here, you know that:lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wenches like @OatmealCreamPie couldn't tell a thing about bitcoin and the remittance economy. Has no clue who Africa, Asia and Latin America's biggest trading partners are. Couldn't explain what the BRICS are and what their banking system means for America and the EU. Couldn't tell you what German's alignment with the BRICS would mean. Or how countries like Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, Ukraine, Sudan, Afghanistan impact geopolitics. This dumb bytch thinks America isn't still in a recession and that jobs will be returning. This is the type of Black woman best served by assimilating and phasing herself out.

And yet, you're still here.

Make up your mind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon you don't have to lie to the coli breh!!!! You don't understand what constitutes counterhegemony or how it works:mjlol:
you keep saying this...
You never explained anything, and you never do:mjlol:Just stop, breh; lying doesn't work here, you know that:lolbron:

I missed where I had to turn in an essay on counter hegemony to satisfy the TA's requirements in a 700-level course.

:beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you don't have an answer to my questions like always? Is that what you're saying here?
My answer is that a DISCUSSION about the need to develop AND EXPAND (since you want to put words in my mouth :ufdup: ) a sense of American identity instead of ideas that we aren't visitors is needed.

Thats my answer. Deal with it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@Napoleon, how do you measure Patriotism? Is there some kind of Patriotism detector that you're using? Because word on the streets is that Black people have fought in every American war since the Revolutionary. And it seems that none of the groups that have attacked America on a massive scale thus far (Al Qaeda/Timothy McVeigh type sects) have been black. Also seems like the success of America overall has been just as attributable to Black Americans as any other race (This country was built on the cotton trade) and yet Black Americans received nothing for it. Please enlighten me further :mjpls:

Daps
Wenches like @OatmealCreamPie couldn't tell a thing about bitcoin and the remittance economy. Has no clue who Africa, Asia and Latin America's biggest trading partners are. Couldn't explain what the BRICS are and what their banking system means for America and the EU. Couldn't tell you what German's alignment with the BRICS would mean. Or how countries like Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, Ukraine, Sudan, Afghanistan impact geopolitics. This dumb bytch thinks America isn't still in a recession and that jobs will be returning. This is the type of Black woman best served by assimilating and phasing herself out.

Theres this thing called globalization. Learn about it.

So you want to move back to Africa for economic reasons, not for any "racial pride"? I see. You can live where the hell you want to live, but don't chastise other Blacks who won't be making that voyage with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.