Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Napoleon I asked you yesterday to give the coli an anecdote of an episode in your life when you were discriminated against, yet you claimed that my question was too "vague"....do you STILL not know what an anecdote is today, 12 hours later????:sas1:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lmfao, this has become some killin em softly type shyt. Stop tryna educate brehs leave this nikka(:patrice::unsure:) alone, his blind ignorance is too entertaining. :laugh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So your plan is to ignore history and the studying of historical and contemporary trends that maintain racial and capitalist oppression?
Who said anything about ignoring anything?

I NEVER said that. You started this dumb shyt and ran with it because any sort of criticism about black effort, good or bad, can't be handled by the more unstable members of the coli...not to mention you probably had a TRIGGER WARNING thinking you could gish-gallop with completely anachronistic authors and book titles and topics that don't relate to a damn thing I'm getting at.

Do you know how stupid you sound (as usual)?
Lets talk about how you aren't addressing anything I've proposed.

Do you understand how counterhegemony works? Agency? Resistance and group social movements? NO, you don't and you never will.
And you're still talking past me.

I'm not even preaching assimilation. I'm talking about a black NATION...and NO ONE picked up on that :snoop:

I know you want to forget the past and the current socioeconomic conditions because you refuse to read about them or go into black communities...I know you scared of being around us @Napoleon ...its ok, most sambos have never been in a black community before...

You can keep perpetuating this notion, and I'm tired of defending it but hey...whatever you can do to sustain your e-persona. I'm IN the black community all damn day. Hell, I spent my entire weekend tutoring kids in summer school at a black high school for calculus...but whatever, you'll ignore that...so do you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon I asked you yesterday to give the coli an anecdote of an episode in your life when you were discriminated against, yet you claimed that my question was too "vague"....do you STILL not know what an anecdote is today, 12 hours later????:sas1:
Thats not what you asked.

You asked some generic shyt about "whats your black experience" ...I can't and refuse to take that sort of meandering comment serious.

And an episode of discrimination? lets see: refusing to be served at several restaurants with my family in Tennessee growing up? Uh...being spat on? Being shytted on by teachers and school administrators when I had the highest grades on tests? Being kept out of accelerated programs I tested highly on? Being clowned for excelling in school by white peers? And many, many more.

I can't wait for you to disqualify MY experiences because you can't drop your little sociology bombs on whatever doesn't fall into your fist-raising campaign.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You see coli, this nikka never addresses anyone's questions without throwing an amnesia post out or a pretentious bullshyt answer...

I will continue to expose you, clown..#colipurge this sambo:camby:

We've been asking @Napoleon for historical examples of black people benefiting from being more patriotic and he has NO examples. I mentioned the Jesse Owens example to show how even a black man winning Olympic gold while representing this country got a handshake from Adolf Hitler but the President of the US NEVER even invited him to the White House.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lmfao, this has become some killin em softly type shyt. Stop tryna educate brehs leave this nikka(:patrice::unsure:) alone, his blind ignorance is too entertaining. :laugh:
and what exactly are YOU arguing against?

How is my point lost among you?

Is the concept of a black led nation in the US out of reach, or are you all going to remind me of shyt I already know about how whites are standing against us?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We've been asking @Napoleon for historical examples of black people benefiting from being more patriotic and he has NO examples. I mentioned the Jesse Owens example to show how even a black man winning Olympic gold while representing this country got a handshake from Adolf Hitler but the President of the US NEVER even invited him to the White House.

And?

Past oppression says nothing about future opportunities.

How can you even attempt to make a legitimate argument about something that happened in 1936 as somehow representing what our aims should be in 2015?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Who said anything about ignoring anything?

I NEVER said that. You started this dumb shyt and ran with it because any sort of criticism about black effort, good or bad, can't be handled by the more unstable members of the coli...not to mention you probably had a TRIGGER WARNING thinking you could gish-gallop with completely anachronistic authors and book titles and topics that don't relate to a damn thing I'm getting at.

Lets talk about how you aren't addressing anything I've proposed.

And you're still talking past me.

I'm not even preaching assimilation. I'm talking about a black NATION...and NO ONE picked up on that :snoop:

You can keep perpetuating this notion, and I'm tired of defending it but hey...whatever you can do to sustain your e-persona. I'm IN the black community all damn day. Hell, I spent my entire weekend tutoring kids in summer school at a black high school for calculus...but whatever, you'll ignore that...so do you.

How am I talking past you? You playing dumb now or are u legit ignorant to vocabulary words not in high school textbooks? This whole thread is a thread talking about counterhegemony, right? Do you know what counterhegemony is or are you so fukking clueless as to what constitutes resistance against oppression? Read that too, fukk boy.

Second, if you are in the community all day like you say, then how come you didn't ask the black masses you interact with their position on this question? Do you not care what the working class people think? I ask them questions like this all the time and they always express to me how they worked their ass off to take a stake in the country their ancestors built..they have organizations, movements, and historical lineages tied directly to collective resistance and black self-determination; yet you ignore that and throw my people under the bus without actually engaging them. So how do you make the claims you do?

I know you're lying about being in the community, because half the garbage you posted in this thread alone I ahve never heard a black person say that is in the majority. Why you trying to lie to us, homie? Just admit you don't know shyt, you ahven't read shyt, and you don't do shyt, and keep it moving. You are embarrassing yourself here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And?

Past oppression says nothing about future opportunities.

How can you even attempt to make a legitimate argument about something that happened in 1936 as somehow representing what our aims should be in 2015?

Nothing has changed. :mindblown: Look at these Jim Crow 2.0 laws coming back. The police brutality events.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

@Napoleon is trolling us fam. He has no clue as to what he's talking about and is making us illogical bullshyt. You have proved his thread is wrong simply by posting what you posted, yet he does not give you props for it. I did the same. He is trolling us, fam. Its cool, though I'm unleashing on this clown and he will run away like he did last night.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Nothing has changed. :mindblown: Look at these Jim Crow 2.0 laws coming back. The police brutality events.

@Napoleon doesn't know what Jim Crow is fam :mjlol:He has never read history. Hell, he didn't even know what the word "anecdote" meant yesterday:mjlol:
I'm still debating on whether he knows what "patriotic" means since he has contradicted himself repeatedly throughout this thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and what exactly are YOU arguing against?

How is my point lost among you?

Is the concept of a black led nation in the US out of reach, or are you all going to remind me of shyt I already know about how whites are standing against us?

lmao, I almost finished a serious response when I realized :wtf: I'm talkin to here. May I ask, what's your idea of a Black led nation in the US? Are you suggesting the shyt the New Afrikans were advocating for? OR are you saying Black people can somehow be like the Irish or some shyt and be accepted by a society that was born and bred to brutalize Black people. nikkaz gon sneak through the backdoor and assume all the channels of power huh? :sas1:

Status
Not open for further replies.