Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Thats not what you asked.

You asked some generic shyt about "whats your black experience" ...I can't and refuse to take that sort of meandering comment serious.

And an episode of discrimination? lets see: refusing to be served at several restaurants with my family in Tennessee growing up? Uh...being spat on? Being shytted on by teachers and school administrators when I had the highest grades on tests? Being kept out of accelerated programs I tested highly on? Being clowned for excelling in school by white peers? And many, many more.

I can't wait for you to disqualify MY experiences because you can't drop your little sociology bombs on whatever doesn't fall into your fist-raising campaign.

Tell us about when you spit on then

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How am I talking past you? You playing dumb now or are u legit ignorant to vocabulary words not in high school textbooks? This whole thread is a thread talking about counterhegemony, right? Do you know what counterhegemony is or are you so fukking clueless as to what constitutes resistance against oppression? Read that too, fukk boy.

You're playing games, and I guess I'll be the only one to call you out.

You WERE NOT promoting or even addressing counter hegemony.

Your ENTIRE steez in this thread has been trying to bring up FAILURE.

Second, if you are in the community all day like you say, then how come you didn't ask the black masses you interact with their position on this question?
Moving the goalposts. I posed this to the Coli.... I didn't post a youtube video or start a thread on twitter.

Do you not care what the working class people think?
More evasive aimless questions instead of acknowledging that I asked THE COLI. Why don't you ask me why I didn't pose this to a live CNN call in show :comeon:

I ask them questions like this all the time and they always express to me how they worked their ass off to take a stake in the country their ancestors built..they have organizations, movements, and historical lineages tied directly to collective resistance and black self-determination; yet you ignore that and throw my people under the bus without actually engaging them. So how do you make the claims you do?
The Fuuuuuck are you talking about?

I didn't throw anything under the bus.

I called for a sense of black americana thats unashamed to embrace the united states and MAKE IT INTO THEIR OWN.

I know you're lying about being in the community,
yet you bytch when I said you'd discount all of my CURRENT engagements. Why even ask me?

because half the garbage you posted in this thread alone I ahve never heard a black person say that is in the majority.
I guess we're all a monolith to you :troll:
Why you trying to lie to us, homie? Just admit you don't know shyt, you ahven't read shyt, and you don't do shyt, and keep it moving. You are embarrassing yourself here.

And how do you know this? Because I don't agree with you?

How intellectually consistent are you really flaming to be when you ask me something...I answer you...then you discount MY experiences and current involvement as not being "black enough"

I'm sure Comte would be proud :pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And?

Past oppression says nothing about future opportunities.

How can you even attempt to make a legitimate argument about something that happened in 1936 as somehow representing what our aims should be in 2015?

What do you say to the current oppression right now? Or is that to be forgotten in your little fantasy newblack island? :leon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nothing has changed. :mindblown: Look at these Jim Crow 2.0 laws coming back. The police brutality events.
and your solution is to do what?

1. Talking about the resurgence of these laws creates awareness. I'm cool with that...but ya'll don't move beyond this

2. Talking about campaigns...DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING

3. Embracing the states instead of adopting a sense of being lesser citizens does NOT change your attitudes to truly feeling like you belong. Whites aren't going to accept you, and you can't accept that they won't accept you. We have to do for SELF, not to dwell in the marginalization by others.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon is trolling us fam. He has no clue as to what he's talking about and is making us illogical bullshyt.
Yet when answered directly you steamroll right through it and start calling people liars because you have no better answer except to qualify my experiences and stances. You just want to be right.

You have proved his thread is wrong simply by posting what you posted, yet he does not give you props for it. I did the same. He is trolling us, fam. Its cool, though I'm unleashing on this clown and he will run away like he did last night.
Put on a show for these people.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Napoleon you call it playing games because you really have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? You really don't understand counterhegemony, do you? Damn homie, I knew you were ill equipped for a discussion, but not understanding that and trying to make a thread on black self-determination. You aren't even an amateur at this point :mjlol:Ok, let's be more concise. How do you see counterhegemony in 21st century black America? What success and criticism have you viewed in your black community? I listed my examples in a few threads, so how about you. Please post another pretentious answer since you think I'm "talking past you" whatever the fukk that means :mjlol:You just don't understand what I'm saying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon doesn't know what Jim Crow is fam :mjlol:

How does this answer anything I said?

Whites hate us...and so your answer to overcoming that is...talking more about how whites hate us? :heh:

He has never read history. Hell, he didn't even know what the word "anecdote" meant yesterday:mjlol:
More bullshyt and overt lies
I'm still debating on whether he knows what "patriotic" means since he has contradicted himself repeatedly throughout this thread
Not once have I shifted anything I've presented.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
and your solution is to do what?

1. Talking about the resurgence of these laws creates awareness. I'm cool with that...but ya'll don't move beyond this

2. Talking about campaigns...DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING

3. Embracing the states instead of adopting a sense of being lesser citizens does NOT change your attitudes to truly feeling like you belong. Whites aren't going to accept you, and you can't accept that they won't accept you. We have to do for SELF, not to dwell in the marginalization by others.

We have discussions about ways to combat white supremacy and promoting group economics. Putting ideas out there and talking to other people who share the same goals is the first step. This won't happen overnight.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lmao, I almost finished a serious response when I realized :wtf: I'm talkin to here. May I ask, what's your idea of a Black led nation in the US?

One in which the black experience is not treated as a reaction to oppression but one crafts laws in its favor and develops entities that serve our goals and interests as black americans...one that operates in lieu of racism by overcoming it and existing outside of white supremacy.

Are you suggesting the shyt the New Afrikans were advocating for? OR are you saying Black people can somehow be like the Irish or some shyt and be accepted by a society that was born and bred to brutalize Black people. nikkaz gon sneak through the backdoor and assume all the channels of power huh? :sas1:

I have not once advocated assimilation, but the creation of a new identity.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Are you even listening to yourself?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
One in which the black experience is not treated as a reaction to oppression but one crafts laws in its favor and develops entities that serve our goals and interests as black americans...one that operates in lieu of racism by overcoming it and existing outside of white supremacy.

If you don't understand how oppression works and craft your counterhegemony around said oppression, you will fail and degeneracy will occur. Do you not understand that basic concept? How can you overturn oppression if your strategies are not built to overturn that oppression???Read some Du Bois, fam, you need it.:mjlol:Matter of fact, you need to read Max Weber's theories of power. THey apply to today; Also Craig Calhoun and social movement theory, but I guess that's too much for you to consider, even though you haven't read anything on counterhegemony nor know what it is and how it works:mjlol:

I'll be back to finish you off later.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I just want you to know how incredibly naive you are breh. And you've yet to answer @tmonster's questions and how they relate to this dreamy eyed thought that you could craft laws and overcome. I think by answering his questions you and I can continue with this chat.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Are you even listening to yourself?

@Napoleon doesn't even realize that no one in here has asked for white acceptance and the black masses NEVER wanted it. The Civil Rights Movement mutated the black masses' desire for self-determination; only the elites wanted acceptance; the black masses, the black workers, wanted human rights and their own way of living and exercised counterhegemony on a DAILY. And they still do today, but @Napoleon only watches blacks on the tv so he makes dumb ass threads like this; if he is really in the black masses' community, he would know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.