Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, :trash: this thread. My cousin is going to a top 14 law school. He's going to make over 100k regardless. Anyone can succeed here. The government just has to stop getting in people's way.
This. Any black in America can succeed as long as they do away with the self hate implanted into our people's head due to white supremacy. Yes, slavery happened. That is the card I and every other black living today was dealt the minute we emerged from my mothers' wombs. I'm not going to let the legacy of slavery hold me back. It seems like blacks are the only people on the planet making excuses for our community's languishing pace of growth. :shaq2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're not laying out facts, you're being purposely dishonest with your SF arguments. claiming african nations are inherently fukked up "just because," comparing hundreds of yrs of slavery to the holocaust. pretending our reaction to white supremacy is the problem, and not the system of white supremacy itself.
White supremacy is no longer a valid excuse for the state of black America. The toxic way black America thinks is the source of our present failure. Yes, white supremacy planted the seed, but we are not animals. We are men who are capable of chopping that tree down. Too many of us choose not to. So I don't blame white people for the state of the black community anymore. I blame us. I used the examples of Jews and Japanese because those are two recent examples where both of them were DECIMATED, and they still crawled back to prosperity. Why can't we do it?? :what:

And please stop mentioning SF. I consider them my enemy. :aicmon:

Daps
naw breh, its entertaining to watch Morph and Kermit shift every week. lol
entertaining to watch.. not read them go back & forth with every post, and have nothing to say.. they say just enough to start a debate, and just answer questions with questions over & over like a kid..

My ignore list is strong.... @Napoleon plays it smart though... he varies his trolling, so you think hes serious. I never even considered it, but now :blessed:
i dont have either on ignore.. i just roll right past their posts..

that Napolean dude stays hittin me up about getting tagged for music, i told him once clearly- "nah.. i dont fukk with you like that.."

anyone with common sense, woulda kept it movin.. he hit me back immediately, "why..?" :mjlol:

both pathetic nerds, who live for attention.. dont even give it to either..

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans being more patriotic can really change their stock in the USA

1. History says otherwise, what's your evidence for this claim?

i'm talking about PRIDE of where you're form and the aims you go through to CHANGE your community.

I colored the word that I think is key in your claim that I quoted directly above
Keeping in mind the following statistical and socioeconomic morasses
-redlining,
-gerrymandering,
-racist policing,
-voter disenfranchisement,
-Racist judicial system (from arrest to plea bargain to sentencing)
-Housing discrimination

How do you define "possession" of a community or "your community"?

Thanks in advance:handshake:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
MULTICULTURALISM DOESN'T WORK.

It worked for cacs..they got to pick and choose the best of what every other culture had and took it for themselves.
And if they didnt straight claim it as originally cac, they'd have a chain of cac owned and operated franchises selling 'Mexican food' etc. You can keep the fame, we're taking the money.

For a people that account for a tenth of the population of the US, 'exploited' Black culture is what sold America to the rest of the world. I also argue that Russia partly lost the cold war because of this. They could never compete with the US, no Michael Jackson, no Disco, no Jazz. The world sided with America and left Russia in the cold because they didnt have that something extra.
Anyone saying Black Americans are not patriotic is on some go back to Africa shyt.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Kinds like this guy amirite? :sas2:

jesse-lee-peterson.jpg

He's so patriotic though:jordansideeye:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man, :trash: this thread. My cousin is going to a top 14 law school. He's going to make over 100k regardless. Anyone can succeed here. The government just has to stop getting in people's way.
But theres a reason he's going to law school and thats to change the system.

THAT is what I'm talking about.

Everyone in here is coming at my neck talking about existing problems, AS IF I DONT KNOW THIS, not ways to overcome.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It worked for cacs..they got to pick and choose the best of what every other culture had and took it for themselves.

That isn't multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is all cultures living side by side, no need for assimilation and all people treated equally.... hasn't existed since the Islamic caliphates and Cyrus the great and won't ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.