Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: at you dumb, ignorant nikkaz thinkin Africa is gonna be this kumbuya place where you will be showered with love

Dumb nikkaz
I'm not saying this, but in as many words, you're absolutely right.

This is precisely why I'm championing the idea of repatriation HERE and development HERE.

Whats wrong with the notion of TAKING THE UNITED STATES WHERE WE WANT TO TAKE IT?

Whats wrong with saying that?

Rather you get clowns like @kp404 coming through and reminding you how white people stand in your way INSTEAD of ways how how to maintain focus and develop YOUR OWN sense of americana as a black individual

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. History says otherwise, what's your evidence for this claim?

I colored the word that I think is key in your claim that I quoted directly above
Keeping in mind the following statistical and socioeconomic morasses
-redlining,
-gerrymandering,
-racist policing,
-voter disenfranchisement,
-Racist judicial system (from arrest to plea bargain to sentencing)
-Housing discrimination

How do you define "possession" of a community or "your community"?

Thanks in advance:handshake:

White people have and currently stand in our way...and your answer is to repackage shyt we already know?

Its like you expect whites are just going altruistically roll over and stop standing in your way.

We have to TAKE it back and make our own. Saying "fukk america" isn't going to help.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon is most certainly an interesting character. You know more and more I buy the theory that he is a 'brown' guy, not a 'black' guy, he posted a picture of his arm but as @marcuz and @Willstyles pointed out, his skin color could belong to an Indian or a black person.

I know he isn't a white guy, I'm putting him more in the Indian category.

I don't know what to make of him. honestly I don't, however I know that we aren't dealing with who we think we are and I'll leave it at that.
And what did I say thats so controversial in your opinion?

Developing a sense of BLACK AMERICANA and pursuing that is all of a sudden a bad idea?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
White people have and currently stand in our way...and your answer is to repackage shyt we already know?

Its like you expect whites are just going altruistically roll over and stop standing in your way.

We have to TAKE it back and make our own. Saying "fukk america" isn't going to help.
:dahell::wtf:wat?

:whoa:before this derails
this was my post
1. History says otherwise, what's your evidence for this claim?

I colored the word that I think is key in your claim that I quoted directly above
Keeping in mind the following statistical and socioeconomic morasses
-redlining,
-gerrymandering,
-racist policing,
-voter disenfranchisement,
-Racist judicial system (from arrest to plea bargain to sentencing)
-Housing discrimination

How do you define "possession" of a community or "your community"?

Thanks in advance:handshake:

don't know what is with the personal attacks nor what your post has to do with mine
have a good day friend
:handshake:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell::wtf:wat?

:whoa:before this derails
this was my post

don't know what is with the personal attacks nor what your post has to do with mine
have a good day friend
:handshake:
I answered you as non-confronationally as possible:

Blacks should take GREATER stock in this nation in lieu of the past and take advantage of our existence in this nation.

The answer to that isn't: Oh lets reflect on how whites has fukked us over. That doesn't come close to addressing how to move beyond anything.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The answer to that isn't: Oh lets reflect on how whites has fukked us over. That doesn't come close to addressing how to move beyond anything.
friend, take a little time and then consider the tense of this word in your sentence (google will help)
it could help your perspective
I think that is the first place you need to start
Good luck friend:hug:
I answered you as non-confronationally as possible:
if you say so friend
I won't even go back and look at the quote
we can just forget about it:hug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
friend, take a little time and then consider the tense of this word in your sentence (google will help)
it could help your perspective
I think that is the first place you need to start
Goo luck friend:hug:
Even if whites are STILL fukking you over, how does you repeating that change anything?

The point is to MAKE YOUR OWN NATION IN NORTH AMERICA...not to wallow in the stories we all know about.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm not saying this, but in as many words, you're absolutely right.

This is precisely why I'm championing the idea of repatriation HERE and development HERE.

Whats wrong with the notion of TAKING THE UNITED STATES WHERE WE WANT TO TAKE IT?

Whats wrong with saying that?

Rather you get clowns like @kp404 coming through and reminding you how white people stand in your way INSTEAD of ways how how to maintain focus and develop YOUR OWN sense of americana as a black individual

So let's pretend that you didn't avoid any of my posts and questions...you still typing in giant letters thinking you gonna get props?

nikka you a clown and this thread proved it. Now stop hiding behind big letters and address the elephant room:sas1:

You know what I'm talking about too:sas2:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Even if whites are STILL fukking you over, how does you repeating that change anything?

The point is to MAKE YOUR OWN NATION IN NORTH AMERICA...not to wallow in the stories we all know about.
If you answer my original questions, then it will help you answer this question, friend
it's easy as pie, friend:smile:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let's pretend that you didn't avoid any of my posts and questions...you still typing in giant letters thinking you gonna get props?

nikka you a clown and this thread proved it. Now stop hiding behind big letters and address the elephant room:sas1:

You know what I'm talking about too:sas2:
Avoided which posts? I can't reply to all of them so target and condense your comments.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

So your plan is to ignore history and the studying of historical and contemporary trends that maintain racial and capitalist oppression? Do you know how stupid you sound (as usual)? Do you understand how counterhegemony works? Agency? Resistance and group social movements? NO, you don't and you never will. I know you want to forget the past and the current socioeconomic conditions because you refuse to read about them or go into black communities...I know you scared of being around us @Napoleon ...its ok, most sambos have never been in a black community before...

best believe we are doing fine while you stay at home reading your high school science textbook :sas1:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Avoided which posts? I can't reply to all of them so target and condense your comments.

Exactly. fukk nikka always avoiding posts and questions :mjlol:Glad you back for more today though, I'm not done with you yet...not by a loooong shot:youknowit:

Status
Not open for further replies.