Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon you call it playing games because you really have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? You really don't understand counterhegemony, do you?
I understand it plenty, but you can keep introducing topics then pretending that others don't know about them by you merely stating that then running away it shyt people didn't even say.

You couldn't be more dishonest.

Just like when you asked about my experiences, I stated them, the you (having nothing better or honest to do) just replied "oh you're lying"

Damn homie, I knew you were ill equipped for a discussion, but not understanding that and trying to make a thread on black self-determination. You aren't even an amateur at this point :mjlol:Ok, let's be more concise.
You're arguing against a position I never even stated

How do you see counterhegemony in 21st century black America?
Its growing after a derailment in the 80s and 90s but a sense of true ownership and an attitude of entitlement would help refine our focus instead of feeling like we're stepping on toes.

We have to stop feeling like visitors and start projecting our right to possession.

What success and criticism have you viewed in your black community?
What success? Tons. We have a lot of black contractors building black homes and prominent black neighborhoods with professionals who are creating their own networks and using referrals to do business with each other. I won't reveal where this is because I prefer my privacy.

I listed my examples in a few threads, so how about you. Please post another pretentious answer since you think I'm "talking past you" whatever the fukk that means :mjlol:You just don't understand what I'm saying.
I'm just waiting for you to discount YET ANOTHER response to you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We have discussions about ways to combat white supremacy and promoting group economics. Putting ideas out there and talking to other people who share the same goals is the first step. This won't happen overnight.
Sure, but perpetuating this notion that "this isn't our home" is equally absurd and ultimately destructive.

This IS my home and I refuse to even entertain the notion that I don't belong here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sure, but perpetuating this notion that "this isn't our home" is equally absurd and ultimately destructive.

This IS my home and I refuse to even entertain the notion that I don't belong here.

How is it your home when you never even chose to come here to begin with? :mindblown:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
1. History says otherwise, what's your evidence for this claim?

I colored the word that I think is key in your claim that I quoted directly above
Keeping in mind the following statistical and socioeconomic morasses
-redlining,
-gerrymandering,
-racist policing,
-voter disenfranchisement,
-Racist judicial system (from arrest to plea bargain to sentencing)
-Housing discrimination

How do you define "possession" of a community or "your community"?

Thanks in advance:handshake:

Just in case you forgot em @Napoleon how does your idea account for those factors listed?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you don't understand how oppression works and craft your counterhegemony around said oppression, you will fail and degeneracy will occur.
I never once said to ignore oppression, dumbass.

Do you not understand that basic concept? How can you overturn oppression if your strategies are not built to overturn that oppression???
what does this have to do with my goals of defining a sense of ownership and innate proprietary entitlement in the way the dominant society does?

Read some Du Bois, fam, you need it.:mjlol:Matter of fact, you need to read Max Weber's theories of power. THey apply to today; Also Craig Calhoun and social movement theory, but I guess that's too much for you to consider, even though you haven't read anything on counterhegemony nor know what it is and how it works:mjlol:

I'll be back to finish you off later.
You're arguing past me again. I know, have read, and understand counter hegemony...despite what you refuse to acknowledge. I'll let you continue to battle that straw man. I'm not going to show you my personal library.

and yet again you're ignoring my proposals to addressing and combating these obstacles.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is it your home when you never even chose to come here to begin with? :mindblown:
So leave! and let those of us who are here takes whats for the taking!

This is PRECISELY my fukking point.

YOU. ARE. HERE.

Are you not? :usure:

So yes...we ALL know (me included despite what the c00ns have you believe) what has been done against us...AND THAT DOES NOT STOP MY GOAL
TO TRULY SHAPE THIS NATION INTO A PLACE I CAN BE PROUD OF.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just in case you forgot em @Napoleon how does your idea account for those factors listed?
How does it not?

I never said to ignore those obstacles. Quote me on that.

I said that embracing this country and hugging it to death and MAKING IT OUR OWN helps to overcome these obstacles.

Anyone who says "this isn't my home" is a goddamn detractor and a detriment to our present wellbeing.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How does it not?

I never said to ignore those obstacles. Quote me on that.

I said that embracing this country and hugging it to death and MAKING IT OUR OWN helps to overcome these obstacles.

Anyone who says "this isn't my home" is a goddamn detractor and a detriment to our present wellbeing.

But it doesn't, it hasn't helped for centuries breh. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't understand how oppression works and craft your counterhegemony around said oppression, you will fail and degeneracy will occur. Do you not understand that basic concept? How can you overturn oppression if your strategies are not built to overturn that oppression???Read some Du Bois, fam, you need it.:mjlol:Matter of fact, you need to read Max Weber's theories of power. THey apply to today; Also Craig Calhoun and social movement theory, but I guess that's too much for you to consider, even though you haven't read anything on counterhegemony nor know what it is and how it works:mjlol:

I'll be back to finish you off later.

yeah, read the ideas of black intellectuals that have done absolutely squat to improve our station in this country. i guarantee i've read every book you have, fam. guess what? i came to the conclusion that it will not work. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, repeatedly, without any significant change occurring in one's favor.

the problem with people like you and @marcuz and @mrken12 and others in your mold is that you look at racism from a macro perspective, thinking of it as an external problem against which black america is up against instead of retreating and reflecting on your own role in its preservation. racism is now a self-fulfilling system that no longer requires white participation. you sit there and pontificate as if you're some grand scholar, and you really don't know what you're talking about.

20 years from now, you will be in the same place, saying the same bullshyt. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.