Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

I love how nikkas wanna paint me as an Uncle Tom because I just lay out the bare facts. Show me a successfully run Black Country. And fukkouttahere with Barbados or any other carribean nation. :childplease:
you're not laying out facts, you're being purposely dishonest with your SF arguments. claiming african nations are inherently fukked up "just because," comparing hundreds of yrs of slavery to the holocaust. pretending our reaction to white supremacy is the problem, and not the system of white supremacy itself.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I've given up on kermit. After the few times I attempted to argue with him I noticed his tactics. He will ignore all you said then just reply with some 'WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS!!!!!!' crap.

Terrible poster. Tragic mulatto.

Breh I'm mixed, and I'm not anything like this fool. This entire thread is just...

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
how/why do y'all even talk to either that Kermit, or Napoleon buffoon..?

they only have stupid sh!t to say, because y'all feed into their BS.. the sooner yall ignore both, the sooner they crawl back under their respective bridges..

naw breh, its entertaining to watch Morph and Kermit shift every week. lol

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We aren't talking about the past. We are talking about now! In a society that depends upon systems and metrics that blacks are ignorant of due to discriminatory divides. I know we CAN run our own country. But we first need our people to embrace knowledge and value education. Our collective mindset is too anti-intellectual to be trusted in any meaningful capacity of leadership in modern society. Show me a black run country that isn't a backwards joke of a nation. :shaq2:

Show me a black run country that was completely free of European meddling and fukkery and we can talk. A lot of those leaders are being cosigned by the west, in case you didn't know.

And for the record, the US itself wasn't even close to being what it is today 50 years in it inception. shyt takes time breh.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So, according to you and the rest of the keyboard militants, blacks will never succeed because we suffered slavery and its remnants. Why are the Jews so successful, then? They were almost wiped off the face of the earth. Why is japan so successful, then? their country was obliterated by nuclear bombs.

:wtf:

Lol@ the nuclear bombs part.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:laff:

I love how nikkas wanna paint me as an Uncle Tom because I just lay out the bare facts. Show me a successfully run Black Country. And fukkouttahere with Barbados or any other carribean nation. :childplease: They're not even real countries, being more like glorified tourist resorts. Show me a real black nation that is thriving. I'm waiting.

:laff: You're a fukking dumbass breh.
You asked for a successfully run black country, and I named you one, and your only response is "it's a glorified tourist resort :bryan:".
What is your definition of a "real country"?

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
The opening post of this thread reminded me of a conversation I had a while back. You are going to have 2 main types of people going forward: 1) The mainstreaming, modern type and the 2) Part modern, part traditional person. Some Asians, Europeans, Africans are going to drop their heritage for a common, mainstreaming sense of self. Other people are going to learn new things while maintaining an identity rooted in something deeper than the mainstream. I never lost my connection to Africa. I have my original name, I've been home and I plan to return home. So for me, I don't "look back to Africa." It's not about something far in the rear-view mirror that I've lost or almost lost. So to people who never lost themselves or quickly found themselves and never looked back, patriotism is not the solution.

Each to his or her own.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
I actually planned on reading this thread when I saw it yesterday

Come back today and see 23 pages?

Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
how/why do y'all even talk to either that Kermit, or Napoleon buffoon..?

they only have stupid sh!t to say, because y'all feed into their BS.. the sooner yall ignore both, the sooner they crawl back under their respective bridges..
My ignore list is strong.... @Napoleon plays it smart though... he varies his trolling, so you think hes serious. I never even considered it, but now :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.