Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: kermit out here earning that butter biscuit.
:laff:

I love how nikkas wanna paint me as an Uncle Tom because I just lay out the bare facts. Show me a successfully run Black Country. And fukkouttahere with Barbados or any other carribean nation. :childplease: They're not even real countries, being more like glorified tourist resorts. Show me a real black nation that is thriving. I'm waiting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:camby:

The USA has continued to treat blacks as lesser than in a in-direct way. All whites have done is build their laws and rules around making it harder for black american's to live equally, but these rules do not get contested because they are usually worded in a way that doesn't outright spell out discrimination. You have to fight against all the rules keeping you down to get ANYWHERE and then what happens 9/10 is that once you made it, you then become a Cac apologist. Do you really think these black celebrities would be preaching that everything is equal and that all you have to do is work hard if they weren't currently cashing checks? :russ:

What you are asking black people to do is to ignore the truth and instead lie to themselves while giving their oppressors encouragement to continue oppressing.
wtf are you getting at?

Read what the following is saying.

The point is to embrace this country and make it into YOUR OWN...and you can't do that by shytting on and wallowing in that.

Everyone here is saying shyt we already know about the black experience...no one is coming forth with anything positive or progressive.

I think @Napoleon is trying to say that Black Americans should claim our portion of America instead of talking about going to Africa or sulking in how we are viewed by most people in this country. That we should view this as our country too and because it's our country, we should take care of our side of the fence, which would, in effect, make the US a stronger nation. It makes sense on some level, I mean, if you're going to live here, why not make it into the best experience possible? Why wallow in the mud on some "They don't like me :to:" ? I think he used the wrong words in patriotic, though, because black people have been loyal to this country like a dog and still to this very day gets :pacspit: by society.

:salute:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

I love how nikkas wanna paint me as an Uncle Tom because I just lay out the bare facts. Show me a successfully run Black Country. And fukkouttahere with Barbados or any other carribean nation. :childplease: They're not even real countries, being more like glorified tourist resorts. Show me a real black nation that is thriving. I'm waiting.

The Carribean? There are millons of blacks there?

Are you seriously implying that black people can't run their own countries?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The idea that blacks are going to leave for Africa in mass exodus with little to no resources is absurd.

and the idea that Black minorities will be anything but an underclass in America is just as absurd. Over the next 100 years, most of you better make plans to leave this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.