Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SF didnt teach you how to respond to what he said, huh? he answered your question and you completely glossed over his points. how about answering his questions

there were no questions worth responding to. :yeshrug: he's stuck in the past, dredging up colonization and other grievances that - while very much the culprit in our standing as a people - matter little in modern society. we're talking about now. yes, we suffered from slavery and colonization. yes, we were displaced and denied access to the same tools that whites used to build their communities into a unified nation that runs the world. oh, well. deal with it.

all i am saying is, blacks need a knowledge base before they can truly build a nation. we have not had adequate development in that respect, and that is why you see black run nations fail. they can't compete in modern society. you look at africa and what has mugabe done to zimbabwe? it went from one of the richest nations on the continent to one of the poorest. because he and his administration do not know how to run a country. countries are businesses. we are capitalists. and successful assimilation into that system requires a firm understanding of economic principle.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
N#gga, your c00n is speaking so loud I can't even focus my eyes to read your words. But let me try to respond to the c00nese you typed.

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are sh#tty because they're ran by blacks who, at the present time, don't value education and intellectualism?

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are f#cked up in a vaccum all due to their own missteps without any help from outside forces? Oh, like maybe their former colonizers who didn't want to give them up in the first place but still have their fangs stuck directly in the neck of said black ran countries.

Are you insinuating that somehow, some way every other group on the face of the planet is worthy of leading its own people except the black man?

My c00nese is alittle rusty, so please help me confirm what you're saying here :ld:

Peace
Word... kermithustle is next level c00ning ...revolutionised the c00n game.

And over this thread really didn't work out like OP intended.... yes our communities are still lost overall, but the days of letting cooon shyt slide arw over with.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
there were no questions worth responding to. :yeshrug: he's stuck in the past, dredging up colonization and other grievances that - while very much the culprit in our standing as a people - matter little in modern society. we're talking about now. yes, we suffered from slavery and colonization. yes, we were displaced and denied access to the same tools that whites used to build their communities into a unified nation that runs the world. oh, well. deal with it.

:dead:

:deadrose:

:deadmanny:

killacal

Banned
Daps

all i am saying is, blacks need a knowledge base before they can truly build a nation. we have not had adequate development in that respect, and that is why you see black run nations fail. they can't compete in modern society. you look at africa and what has mugabe done to zimbabwe? it went from one of the richest nations on the continent to one of the poorest. because he and his administration do not know how to run a country. countries are businesses. we are capitalists. and successful assimilation into that system requires a firm understanding of economic principle.
first person ive ever had to put on ignore :snoop:

Edit: someone help I dont know how :damn:

Edit: Found it :sas1:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I'm a c00n for speaking the truth? Show me a successfully run Black Country in modern society. You can't. And this isn't limited to blacks. Read my last post, where I mention that the same can be said of most Asian and South American countries. But Asians and South Americans are breaking the yoke of white supremacy faster than us. I wonder why? :sas1:

Barbados, where my Dad's family is from, is a successful black country.
There are many successful black countries in the Caribbean and even parts of Africa that are rarely mentioned by the media. I wonder why. :mjplzcup:

Now take this neg and move along. :thumbyfoh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I think @Napoleon is trying to say that Black Americans should claim our portion of America instead of talking about going to Africa or sulking in how we are viewed by most people in this country. That we should view this as our country too and because it's our country, we should take care of our side of the fence, which would, in effect, make the US a stronger nation. It makes sense on some level, I mean, if you're going to live here, why not make it into the best experience possible? Why wallow in the mud on some "They don't like me :to:" ? I think he used the wrong words in patriotic, though, because black people have been loyal to this country like a dog and still to this very day gets :pacspit: by society.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are just awful.
So, according to you and the rest of the keyboard militants, blacks will never succeed because we suffered slavery and its remnants. Why are the Jews so successful, then? They were almost wiped off the face of the earth. Why is japan so successful, then? their country was obliterated by nuclear bombs.

:wtf:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Barbados, where my Dad's family is from, is a successful black country.
There are many successful black countries in the Caribbean and even parts of Africa that are rarely mentioned by the media. I wonder why. :mjplzcup:

Now take this neg and move along. :thumbyfoh:

So, according to you and the rest of the keyboard militants, blacks will never succeed because we suffered slavery and its remnants. Why are the Jews so successful, then? They were almost wiped off the face of the earth. Why is japan so successful, then? their country was obliterated by nuclear bombs.

Dude literally took the neg and moved along. :russ: Straight up ignored my reply to his bullshyt. :deadmanny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Stop with the strawman arguements and extreme statements, noone said 'blacks will never suceed'. Stop attempting to oversimplify the very well rounded reponses you've gotten in here. You have been given clear and concise arguements and you still continue to reply with this 'we is our own worst enemy' type crap.

As I said, you're awful.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dude literally took the neg and moved along. :russ: Straight up ignored my reply to his bullshyt. :deadmanny:

I've given up on kermit. After the few times I attempted to argue with him I noticed his tactics. He will ignore all you said then just reply with some 'WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS!!!!!!' crap.

Terrible poster. Tragic mulatto.

Status
Not open for further replies.