Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: Right now, a majority Black Country can't prosper in the western world (which, to be honest, represents modern society) blacks lack the knowledge base, due to centuries of calculated disenfranchisement, to manage a country. Look at black run cities in the US. Detroit is a wasteland. DC has done nothing positive for black people. Look at Africa - it's a basket case of mismanaged countries. Blacks need to catch up up economics, technology, and other spheres of knowledge to be trusted in that capacity of leadership.
yeah because blacks were the political agents behind globalization that turned cities that once thrived on manufacturing into a wasteland.

negged

edit nvm it wont let me

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I think progressive blacks are trying to do for self not on some patriotic tip but because they know that being patriotic won't save them. The reality is, America was NOT made for blacks to thrive.....wasn't then, isn't now. Of course there are examples of blacks who do.....supposedly The Coli is filled with them :mjpls:

Blacks have been some of the most patriotic people in the history of former enslaved classes in the world's history. No one buys more into the idea of the American Dream than black people do as disenfranchised people.

And how many black people do you really hear talking about going back to Africa? How many blacks distance themselves from being American or being close to whites? Be real breh. Most blacks are so ashamed and c00nified that they do everything they can to distance themselves from their original continent and be closer to cacs......let's keep it 110 plus a nickel.

What you speak of has NOTHING to do with being patriotic. It has everything to do with being self-sufficient, creating a black economic base and putting OUR community before any other. That has nothing to do being in America because we can travel to Canada and do that. We can travel to Argentina and do that. We travel to Russia and do that. In fact, that's what other groups do ALL THE TIME....the same groups insinuated in the OP.

Pardon my boldness, but I sense a c00n vibe from the thoughts in the OP. Like, if blacks ate more hot dogs and watched more baseball than we would get less of that work in schools, courthouses, jobs and city streets. That if we just stopped complaining about mistreatment and just "worked hard and were good citizens" that we would win the affections of those around us. That if we just pulled our pants up and turned our baseball caps around that we wouldn't get profiled and "frisked" by the good-natured police.

This sounds like some Stephen A. Smith sh#t....and we see how well c00nin, shuckin and being patriotic got him :sas1:

:sas2:

Peace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blacks have 6500 years worth of top notch leadership, Western Euros have 500 years :what:
We aren't talking about the past. We are talking about now! In a society that depends upon systems and metrics that blacks are ignorant of due to discriminatory divides. I know we CAN run our own country. But we first need our people to embrace knowledge and value education. Our collective mindset is too anti-intellectual to be trusted in any meaningful capacity of leadership in modern society. Show me a black run country that isn't a backwards joke of a nation. :shaq2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We aren't talking about the past. We are talking about now! In a society that depends upon systems and metrics that blacks are ignorant of due to discriminatory divides. I know we CAN run our own country. But we first need our people to embrace knowledge and value education. Our collective mindset is too anti-intellectual to be trusted in any meaningful capacity of leadership in modern society. Show me a black run country that isn't a backwards joke of a nation. :shaq2:

African and Caribbean immigrants come here and earn more degrees and do excellent on standardized test.. us Black Americans have issues but not all Blacks :what:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

N#gga, your c00n is speaking so loud I can't even focus my eyes to read your words. But let me try to respond to the c00nese you typed.

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are sh#tty because they're ran by blacks who, at the present time, don't value education and intellectualism?

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are f#cked up in a vaccum all due to their own missteps without any help from outside forces? Oh, like maybe their former colonizers who didn't want to give them up in the first place but still have their fangs stuck directly in the neck of said black ran countries.

Are you insinuating that somehow, some way every other group on the face of the planet is worthy of leading its own people except the black man?

My c00nese is alittle rusty, so please help me confirm what you're saying here :ld:

Peace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
African and Caribbean immigrants come here and earn more degrees and do excellent on standardized test.. us Black Americans have issues but not all Blacks :what:
They come here to earn credentials. There aren't any schools of accredited value in their own black run nations from which to obtain the same expertise? :sas2:

The fact is that racism is a global suppression of non-white mobility. It has thwarted the prosperity of not just Africa, but South America and Asia, too. China is just now making significant strides after centuries of failure. I'm not attacking black leadership; I'm merely saying that our progress as a nation cannot occur until we start valuing education and learning the disciplines required of nation building in modern (western) society. Expecting a black nation to thrive right now is like freeing someone you've imprisoned since birth and asking them to code a piece of software. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
N#gga, your c00n is speaking so loud I can't even focus my eyes to read your words. But let me try to respond to the c00nese you typed.

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are sh#tty because they're ran by blacks who, at the present time, don't value education and intellectualism?

Are you sitting here trying to insinuate that black ran countries are f#cked up in a vaccum all due to their own missteps without any help from outside forces? Oh, like maybe their former colonizers who didn't want to give them up in the first place but still have their fangs stuck directly in the neck of said black ran countries.

Are you insinuating that somehow, some way every other group on the face of the planet is worthy of leading its own people except the black man?

My c00nese is alittle rusty, so please help me confirm what you're saying here :ld:

Peace
I'm a c00n for speaking the truth? Show me a successfully run Black Country in modern society. You can't. And this isn't limited to blacks. Read my last post, where I mention that the same can be said of most Asian and South American countries. But Asians and South Americans are breaking the yoke of white supremacy faster than us. I wonder why? :sas1:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
yall feel free to head back..or forward or whatever you call it to africa

just remember to stay safe on the bus...ebola sounds like it's one hell of a death :sas2:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Morph has to be trolling. Dont even know what to make of this. lol

Likewise. He is the first person who I honestly don't know what to make of. A peculiar character for sure. One of those 'internet people' we often read about....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It was never "fukk Aftica".... it was more so Africans talking bad about Black Americans and me defending us. I was a bit more optimistic with the group economic stuff but the more I thought about it logically and historically, the more I realize it won't work.

Well done, you've shown great growth and a lot of maturing since you first started posting on here. Keep it up, sir.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a c00n for speaking the truth? Show me a successfully run Black Country in modern society. You can't. And this isn't limited to blacks. Read my last post, where I mention that the same can be said of most Asian and South American countries. But Asians and South Americans are breaking the yoke of white supremacy faster than us. I wonder why? :sas1:
SF didnt teach you how to respond to what he said, huh? he answered your question and you completely glossed over his points. how about answering his questions

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If only we carried around American flags we would stop catching hell from cacs.

Waving flags has always helped people find employment from the people with all the money. Great idea.

I think you've got this poverty thing all figured out. Chant USA everyday and Cacs will leave black people alone and
Dollars will begin circulating in the black community.

shyt it worked for the Latinos and asians...O wait they wave their own flags.

Moron

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
@Napoleon

ipwdZNlE5SS01.gif

Been waiting for the perfect occasion to use this mutha fukka....:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.