Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's putting your bullshyt argument in historical context. The constitution made it clear white supremacy was the social order of this country,
and what are you going to do about it?
and it doesn't give 2 fukks about how patriotic my people are.

White supremacy didn't end with the declaration of independence or the Civil Rights Act.

Blacks men are still being over incarcerated, black children in pre school are being suspended at alarming rates, the DOE said that the public school system is just as segregated as it was during Jim Crow, and both public and private organizations have released numerous reports over the years showing that blacks have been disenfranchised at damn near every level of American life.

And you have the audacity to say we only have surface disenfranchisement and we just need to work harder :mjlol:
I NEVER said this.

Like it's been said multiple times already, for you to make the comments you've made, you have to be completely ignorant of everything that has happened to black people starting with James Town.
What are you going to do about it?
But I've always known you were a cac, which is why I've always called you a white supremacist.
I have plans to move the country into a place that I'm proud to live in...what are you going to do about it?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
OP doesn't understand the difference between America as an entity and say, South Central LA :dead:

A person can help people in South Central and want to build up that community and give a flying fukk about America the nation and entity. Those things are not opposites. I've sonned you in so many threads I'm actually growing bored of it now. I legit want you to learn and grow up.

In a few weeks he'll switch his style up and start fighting for hispanic rights and saying "I no black papi :mjpls:"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Napoleon has a point here :patrice:
He should've packaged it differently though.

LelBron-American-Psycho.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps

I NEVER said this.

I have plans to move the country into a place that I'm proud to live in...what are you going to do about it?
sounds like a whole lot of victim blaming

Daps

I NEVER said this.

Negged

Status
Not open for further replies.