Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
More passive-aggressiveness.

They ain't gonna respect you unless you make them.

No, they won't respect you if you don't have a country backing your interests.

Keep running.

You live where others would kill to, and you can't hack it and jump ship.

Uh, Americans are actually leaving in record numbers right now, despite the silly immigration debate, Mexicans are also leaving in record numbers, Africans are also returning home as well -
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/472...co-why-mexican-immigrants-are-leaving-the-us/
http://www.voanews.com/content/africans-reversed-migration-to-africa/1670326.html

The American dream is dead and buried, immigrants are sending the money they earn back to their home countries and getting the fukk out of here when the getting is good.

Black people have no reason to be patriotic, even on small levels the disdain for us is pure I mean this country openly rooted against our national (BLACK) basketball team :dead:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Black people have no reason to be patriotic, even on small levels the disdain for us is pure I mean this country openly rooted against our national (BLACK) basketball team :dead:

For them: white supremacy >>> patriotism

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What ami gonna do about it? Stack up, start a successful business, build a compound in a third world country, and GET THE fukk OUT. No country gets any patriotism from me. Cuz all countries are corrupt. But i would rather live in a country where i can pay off the local authorities, grow copious amounts of marijuana, and shoot guns with immunity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
be patriotic in a country that has enslaved, tortured, raped, segregated, and drugged your people brehs. :skip:
accept a position as a second class citizen in lieu of all thats happened to you instead of continuing to rise up and take charge of the country that has long shytted on you instead of running away in fear

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, they won't respect you if you don't have a country backing your interests.

Uh, Americans are actually leaving in record numbers right now, despite the silly immigration debate, Mexicans are also leaving in record numbers, Africans are also returning home as well -
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/472...co-why-mexican-immigrants-are-leaving-the-us/
http://www.voanews.com/content/africans-reversed-migration-to-africa/1670326.html

The American dream is dead and buried, immigrants are sending the money they earn back to their home countries and getting the fukk out of here when the getting is good.

african immigration to the states is increasing, I don't know WHAT you're reading. Most of the african immigrants are highly educated as well.

furthermore, your solution is to...run? And make the very people who shytted on you even happier?

They don't love you, and your solution is to what? Keep cowering?

Ya'll don't even understand what you're saying right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically telling black people to behave like dogs. A dog faithfully curls up at your feet after you kick it,not people. Get this bootlicking shyt the fukk out of here.
thats not what I'm saying at all.

but running away isn't helping the condition of blacks in america either.

the point is to reach the captains deck and direct the course of the ship, not to sit back and complain that you're in the decks

Status
Not open for further replies.