Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Its 2014 though

Is this nikka for real?
Doc-Rivers.gif

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
He's pretending like this country isn't creating even more laws to disenfranchise us in 2014. But but it's our country though.

LelBron-American-Flag.jpg

@Napoleon posted this garbage thread, got killed in it, and never defended his position AT ALL. That means his ass is trolling us, plain and simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who would have thought...I suggest blacks to take more stock in navigating course of this country and nikkas fall back under their blankets of memories of the past instead of looking towards the future.

You all don't want a better America that you all can even be proud of.

You've basically admitted you won't even pursue it.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
how did I not defend my position? You saying that, doesn't make it true.

I've stated my case ad infinitum. You just want capitulation

No you haven't. Not one post in here have you articulated any type of response to my claims or anyone else's about this ridiculous thread. Not once. Stop trolling us breh, you CAN'T be this stupid:russ: I'm not letting your bytch ass off the hook either:ufdup:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Who would have thought...I suggest blacks to take more stock in navigating course of this country and nikkas fall back under their blankets of memories of the past instead of looking towards the future.

You all don't want a better America that you all can even be proud of.

You've basically admitted you won't even pursue it.

They are looking towards a future, it just may not be an American future, for the foreseeable future Africa is our best bet
the potential is there we just need the infrastructure.

A strong Africa would reap massive benefits for the diaspora, If they fukked with any of us on a large scale:

Oil
Gas
Diamonds
Coltan, which means say goodbye to any and all electronic devices
Countless other resources.

We could literally hold the entire world hostage, and that's exactly why they don't want a strong Africa.

I would rather the foundation of my peoples strength be in a place full of untapped potential

Then the dying empire called the US of A

Best believe when conflicts over fresh water starts, they're going to find a whole bunch over in Africa.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
OP doesn't understand the difference between America as an entity and say, South Central LA :dead:

A person can help people in South Central and want to build up that community and give a flying fukk about America the nation and entity. Those things are not opposites. I've sonned you in so many threads I'm actually growing bored of it now. I legit want you to learn and grow up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What year are you living in?

It's putting your bullshyt argument in historical context. The constitution made it clear white supremacy was the social order of this country, and it doesn't give 2 fukks about how patriotic my people are. White supremacy didn't end with the declaration of independence or the Civil Rights Act. Blacks men are still being over incarcerated, black children in pre school are being suspended at alarming rates, the DOE said that the public school system is just as segregated as it was during Jim Crow, and both public and private organizations have released numerous reports over the years showing that blacks have been disenfranchised at damn near every level of American life. And you have the audacity to say we only have surface disenfranchisement and we just need to work harder :mjlol:

Like it's been said multiple times already, for you to make the comments you've made, you have to be completely ignorant of everything that has happened to black people starting with James Town.

But I've always known you were a cac, which is why I've always called you a white supremacist.

Status
Not open for further replies.