Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Show me any post where I said white people hate us:sas1:Unlike you, I go into depth about the race relations, historical and contemporary trends...and you know this because you read all my posts, so stop trying to act; you know the things I do in my community and academia, so that argument is boring and useless...this thread is pure unadulterated garbage and I'm loving the ether you are getting that you deserve.:sas2:

What does any of this have to do with my point?

Most black people on the street would rather say fukk this country than truly invest in taking it over.

You can't have it both ways.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Notice how @Napoleon is picking select posts to answer...he;s not addressing any of the challenges to his garbage, just like you said fam; people who are bullshytters cannot go into detail or context about anything other than fluff...I've never seen @Napoleon even attempt to engage in any read discussion on here besides posting his anti-God charts :mjlol:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What does any of this have to do with my point?

Most black people on the street would rather say fukk this country than truly invest in taking it over.

You can't have it both ways.

Not true, again. Have you even been in a black community? Serious question because I'm there everyday with the working class people and they say the EXACT OPPOSITE to the garbage you posted; and, the history shows that the black masses have ALWAYS tried to take a stake in the country, you uneducated fukk. You haven't read the history or talked to black people, yet you judge us and say we lack motivation to agency and self-determination? You are CLEARLY outnumbered and ill-equipped for this dialogue and just plain wrong. Take your pretentious white ass into a black working class community and talk to the people and they will tell you how wrong you are. Pick up a fukking book by Robin D.G. Kelley, Aldon Morris, Clayborne Carson, or other historians that detail black agency and resistance to racial and capitalist oppression up through the 21st century withn actual news reports and interviews. Oops, you are afraid to leave your computer and actually talk to the black masses and work with them, so you troll the coli and make anti-black statements. Such a loser.

You are wrong and there is no argument because there are documents and people in the cities that say you are wrong. Clueless fukkboy. At least the coli are finally seeing how ignorant you are so keep up the sambo talk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Notice how @Napoleon is picking select posts to answer...he;s not addressing any of the challenges to his garbage, just like you said fam; people who are bullshytters cannot go into detail or context about anything other than fluff...I've never seen @Napoleon even attempt to engage in any read discussion on here besides posting his anti-God charts :mjlol:

Did I miss something you posted?

Or do I need to spell out nuance for you dudes?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not true, again. Have you even been in a black community?
I'm black asswipe

Serious question because I'm there everyday with the working class people and they the EXACT OPPOSITE and the history shows that the black masses have ALWAYS tried to take a stake in the country, you uneducated fukk.
Trying isn't enough.

You haven't read the history or talked to black people, yet you judge us and say we lack motivation to agency and self-determination?
Hold up. Now you're saying shyt I didn't say.

I'm not saying this applies to "EVERYONE".

Everyone I associate with is doing their part to move this giant cruise liner in a direction that people like us benefit from.

I don't know about you, so I can't talk about that. I know what I'm doing...but I can talk about what I see and what I hear.

Presently? Quite a bit.

Look at even The Coli and responses in this thread.

A lot of people seem like they don't even like living here... and yet they wonder... :pachaha:

You are CLEARLY outnumbered and ill-equipped for this dialogue and just plain wrong.

Who cares about being outnumbered? It says nothing to the validity of the argument.

if you don't invest, you can't collect.

Take your pretentious white ass into a black working class community and talk to the people and they will tell you how wrong you are.
More ad-hominems from the ivory tower c00n who can't take any criticism from someone who doesn't fall lock-step into his RED/YELLOW/GREEN arm band crew. I have my own thoughts and my own motivations. All my crew is of the talented tenth. Where are you again?

Pick up a fukking book by Robin D.G. Kelley, Aldon Morris, Clayborne Carson, or other historians that detail black agency and resistance to racial and capitalist oppression up through the 21st century...

You think I don't know these people? Or do you think these people can't be challenged?

You're so reluctant to the notion of INVESTING in this country and taking it where we want to go that you take any affront to that notion that we're not doing enough as some sort of assault on your liberal arts education.

and yet you have the nerve to tell me I'm in a bubble :heh:
You are wrong and there is no argument because there are documents and people in the cities that say you are wrong. Clueless fukkboy.
blah blah blah

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
See this why I haven't been posting all like that lately.

By the time i get off work, a good topic has got 5+ 60 post pages :beli:

Don't even wanna read all this shyt, but in response to the thread title...

:childplease: WRONG.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
See this why I haven't been posting all like that lately.

By the time i get off work, a good topic has got 5+ 60 post pages :beli:

Don't even wanna read all this shyt

its all people attacking OP for being a flip-flopping anti-black, non-intellectual clown...its pages of insults; nobody is backing this clown on his illogical rants.

Right @Napoleon :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.