Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
accept a position as a second class citizen in lieu of all thats happened to you instead of continuing to rise up and take charge of the country that has long shytted on you instead of running away in fear

who is accepting a position as a second class citizen? i sure as hell am not.

but hey, i agree with your position in this thread. while we're at it, we might as well say that Native Americans should be more patriotic as well. after all, not being patriotic is what got them put on reservations in the first place, right? :troll:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious."

- Oscar Wilde

:ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
who is accepting a position as a second class citizen? i sure as hell am not.

but hey, i agree with your position in this thread. while we're at it, we might as well say that Native Americans should be more patriotic as well. after all, not being patriotic is what got them put on reservations in the first place, right? :troll:
Those with power control those without it...which side are you trying to be on?

Blacks en masse leveraging their numbers can truly run a lot of this country and no one is going to up and make it easier for us to do.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all comes down to perspective.

You're NOT leaving.

Most of you aren't.

And those of you that are thinking of leaving, really don't have the balls to do so.

Statistically of those that do that amounts to insignificant numbers of people

So lets drop this "back to Africa" shyt.

You're here. Act like it. Live like it.

I'm not talking about joining the military either... i'm talking about PRIDE of where you're form and the aims you go through to CHANGE your community.

I know this thread is going to flooded with clowns talking about USA impacts abroad, or how the US treated blacks in the past...and my answer is...ok...and?

What are YOU going to do about it right now?

Complaining never changed anything. Action changed everything.

Most of the stories on here are about "woe is me" and not "we are changing this country"

Every other group of people in this country doesn't look at themselves as being defeated, they managed to manipulate this nation into a place THEY were happy to call home, why aren't we' doing the same?

:camby:

The USA has continued to treat blacks as lesser than in a in-direct way. All whites have done is build their laws and rules around making it harder for black american's to live equally, but these rules do not get contested because they are usually worded in a way that doesn't outright spell out discrimination. You have to fight against all the rules keeping you down to get ANYWHERE and then what happens 9/10 is that once you made it, you then become a Cac apologist. Do you really think these black celebrities would be preaching that everything is equal and that all you have to do is work hard if they weren't currently cashing checks? :russ:

What you are asking black people to do is to ignore the truth and instead lie to themselves while giving their oppressors encouragement to continue oppressing.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans were very patriotic, enlisting for the armed forces in large numbers..where did it get Black people today?

Status
Not open for further replies.