Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yet all you can do is talk about "well they hate us!"

Are you going to take charge or keep slouching in the mirror?

Show me any post where I said white people hate us:sas1:Unlike you, I go into depth about the race relations, historical and contemporary trends...and you know this because you read all my posts, so stop trying to act; you know the things I do in my community and academia, so that argument is boring and useless...this thread is pure unadulterated garbage and I'm loving the ether you are getting that you deserve.:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
True but, you don't need the majority of black people to do things. Poor, fukked up whites still think they are better then blacks who are doing better then them because of the few whites who are doing well. The same can happen for blacks. We see it with black women. They see a few doing big things, and they act like they are doing it too. All they have to do is look like those other women, and you can't tell them they aren't the shyt. Really it's like that for most people.
annnnnd what?

White feel they have more of a claim to this place than most black people do.

Why not take that back?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
This nikka Napoleon come in different editions

Like the Crimson Chin
AlternateCrimsonChins.jpg

Militant Atheist Napoleon

Homo-Advocate Napoleon

Social Justice Warrior Napoleon

Special Edition Secret Agent c00npoleon

Beiber-stan Napoleon

Pro-Black Napoleon

And now the brand new coli exclusive Patriotic Napoleon line has been released.

Order yours today!

Next month its gonna be

There is god but Allah Napoleon

HAHA................+rep

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the part that seems impossible and I have yet to see a viable solution.
Listen to this self-hating clown.

He doesn't even want to improve his OWN lot, yet thinks he's can run off when it gets too tough.

You're playing into the very white supremacist rhetoric you think you're combating.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That guy is a clown. I think he might be off though, so I can't really take what he posts serious. Every few months he's a new person. Next week he's going to posting about his love for the tranny on "Orange is the new black", and we need to except chicks with dikks if we are real men:dahell:
And you clearly failed biochemistry, so don't come back in here talking all this bullshyt the best you can do is read pubmed abstracts :heh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
annnnnd what?

White feel they have more of a claim to this place than most black people do.

Why not take that back?

Not true at all. What evidence do you have that the black masses do not feel as though they have claim to this land? See, I've read and heard the EXACT OPPOSITE from actually engaging my people and reading their words, so I know you are lying if you say otherwise. Go ahead and lie.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this self-hating clown.

He doesn't even want to improve his OWN lot, yet thinks he's can run off when it gets too tough.

You're playing into the very white supremacist rhetoric you think you're combating.

I'm not playing into Cac supremacist sadistic game....I'm opting out and going where I am accepted after I do what I need to do here 1st

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're a clown and I'm glad you made this thread to prove to the few who still respected you that you have no credible intellect or knowledge on anything. You lost bad here.

Lost?

Its amazing you all are clearly not grasping my point here.

Blacks NEED to take more of a vested interest in efforts to CONTROL the future of this nation...but ya'll are just focused on hating the very place you live.

No one is telling you to not be conscious, but what are you doing about it?

I don't hate america, and if you do, I suggest you leave.

The point is to make this place into somewhere that you LIKE, not the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.