Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of black people believe in black inferiority. They don't believe a majority black country can prosper.
True but, you don't need the majority of black people to do things. Poor, fukked up whites still think they are better then blacks who are doing better then them because of the few whites who are doing well. The same can happen for blacks. We see it with black women. They see a few doing big things, and they act like they are doing it too. All they have to do is look like those other women, and you can't tell them they aren't the shyt. Really it's like that for most people.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I have THOUSANDS in microloans to businesses in the carribbean and west african nations.
via a black _________ organization and several ones associated with my academic pursuits. I'm not giving details to anonymous cats online who want to pin down details about me.

A free healthcare screening where I gave a talk about minorities and select health issues.

I am in preparation to be a face of the medical establishment, as a minority.

@lotty I meant to quote this because of that verbal thrashing you gave him

OK BUDDY!.

You know how I know you're bullshyt? You never explain how things work in detail, you always throw around some fake ass status you have, use words that you think others won't know or mean, and always claim you know someone or somewhere special. Only time people do that, is when they want you to believe their bullshyt. It's call hustling people. Some fall for it, but not me!

Maybe your ass needs to pay attention to the lab teacher instead of being on forums all day:troll:
You seem to be off so I will make this my last post with you because you really are just throwing things out there hoping something will stick.

In one of your post you said melanin blocks light not reflect it, and there is a difference. Then you realize you were wrong so you state it is aborbed but dissipated and this causes the problems. I SMELL p*ssy:umad:

Anyone who can read can obviously see I know the difference between melatonin and melanin. You are lost.

I see you still don't know what the hell you're talking but, keep bullshytting those who don't know. I SEE YOU:demonic:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@lotty I meant to quote this because of that verbal thrashing you gave him

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
That guy is a clown. I think he might be off though, so I can't really take what he posts serious. Every few months he's a new person. Next week he's going to posting about his love for the tranny on "Orange is the new black", and we need to except chicks with dikks if we are real men:dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon just stop this whole stupid ass crusade breh you lookin extremely foolish right now :cape:ing for a country born and raised off white supremacy and racism towards Black people. This started cuz me, @Broke Wave, and @Poitier (more so them two than me cuz you wasn't tryna see me at all) sonned the shyt outta you yesterday in HL and for an encore you'd decided to get sonned by the whole TLR. Smooth move. :tu:

And for the love of Kobe please take that Ethiopia shyt out of your sig I don't want fukk nikkaz that talk down on my people tryna fake represent you ain't no damn negus gtfoh you ole dedeb ass nikka. Ask an Ethiopian what that means I ain't even gon tell you. :pachaha:
You wanna tell me why black americans shouldn't take more stock in the future of this country?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You wanna tell me why black americans shouldn't take more stock in the future of this country?

you're a clown and I'm glad you made this thread to prove to the few who still respected you that you have no credible intellect or knowledge on anything. You lost bad here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You ain't got to lie to kick it @Napoleon if you white you white. I know we be talkin that cac shyt but its not that serious that you gotta stan Tariq Nasheed and try to convince brehs you a brotha. If you are Black, then like I said you're the most confused new black breathing air at this moment.
about what?

The most ya'll clowns can do is bring "OMG DRED SCOTT" as if i'm not talking about the plan moving into 2015 of minorities taking more root in the future of this country.

BUT NO...lets focus on how we we were wronged in the past and demeaned so we can all live UNDER that instead of overcoming it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This thread makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE...

History has proven that Blacks have been EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC and embraced Nationalism, even in the face of the horrors of state-sponsored and private white violence against our brothers and sisters...

@Napoleon is AGAIN demonstrating his lack of knowledge of the historical and sociological trends of African Americans by posing this ridiculous concept...in fact, blacks have been patriotic to a fault, which has hurt our agency and counterhegemony against racial and capitalist oppression...I invite you to read Manning Marable's how capitalism underdeveloped Black America and papers by Sterling Stuckey and Samule Du Bois Cook to give you proper sense so you won't start ridiculous topics like this...Even the earlier works by Carter G. Woodson and Ida B. Wells talk about this, so @Napoleon , one star.

And why is this garbage stickied, mods?:what:
yet all you can do is talk about "well they hate us!"

Are you going to take charge or keep slouching in the mirror?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
about what?

The most ya'll clowns can do is bring "OMG DRED SCOTT" as if i'm not talking about the plan moving into 2015 of minorities taking more root in the future of this country.

BUT NO...lets focus on how we we were wronged in the past and demeaned so we can all live UNDER that instead of overcoming it

Keep up the clown act breh..you're just making it worse and worse for yourself here. Keep piling on the garbage

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think they wanted this sonning to be a bit more public, might as well make a forum wide announcement of this bullshyt. :laugh:

Dudes ignorance with regards to Black people and the struggle in general is quite breathtaking. Like, how can someone with enough of an understanding of geopolitics possibly be this dazzling in his stupidity with regards to his own alleged race?
Look at your fellow posters.

Many of them hold a "fukk USA" stance, yet wonder why its so hard to establish legitimate gains in taking the reins in this country.

Theres more than one way to overcome, and merely talking isn't enough.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Keep up the clown act breh..you're just making it worse and worse for yourself here. Keep piling on the garbage
Great retort. Completely devoid of any information.

You got clowns like @Poitier talking about "oh well its not our country" and entrenching in this passive attitude that allows minorities to continually get shyt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.