Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You ain't got to lie to kick it @Napoleon if you white you white. I know we be talkin that cac shyt but its not that serious that you gotta stan Tariq Nasheed and try to convince brehs you a brotha. If you are Black, then like I said you're the most confused new black breathing air at this moment.

He CAN'T be black. Even the new blacks have a certain thought pattern. He doesn't follow that script at all.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This thread makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE...

History has proven that Blacks have been EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC and embraced Nationalism, even in the face of the horrors of state-sponsored and private white violence against our brothers and sisters...

@Napoleon is AGAIN demonstrating his lack of knowledge of the historical and sociological trends of African Americans by posing this ridiculous concept...in fact, blacks have been patriotic to a fault, which has hurt our agency and counterhegemony against racial and capitalist oppression...I invite you to read Manning Marable's how capitalism underdeveloped Black America and papers by Sterling Stuckey and Samule Du Bois Cook to give you proper sense so you won't start ridiculous topics like this...Even the earlier works by Carter G. Woodson and Ida B. Wells talk about this, so @Napoleon , one star.

And why is this garbage stickied, mods?:what:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

History has proven that Blacks have been EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC and embraced Nationalism, even in the face of the horrors of state-sponsored and private white violence against our brothers and sisters...

@Napoleon is demonstrating his lack of knowledge of the historical trends of African Americans by posing this ridiculous concept...in fact, blacks have been patriotic to a fault, which has hurt our agency and counterhegemony against racial and capitalist oppression...I invite you to read Manning Marable's how capitalism underdeveloped Black America and papers by Sterling Stuckey and Samule Du Bois Cook to give you proper sense so you won't start ridiculous topics like this...

I think they wanted this sonning to be a bit more public, might as well make a forum wide announcement of this bullshyt. :laugh:

Dudes ignorance with regards to Black people and the struggle in general is quite breathtaking. Like, how can someone with enough of an understanding of geopolitics possibly be this dazzling in his stupidity with regards to his own alleged race?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

@Napoleon is AGAIN demonstrating his lack of knowledge of the historical and sociological trends of African Americans by posing this ridiculous concept...in fact, blacks have been patriotic to a fault, which has hurt our agency and counterhegemony against racial and capitalist oppression...I invite you to read Manning Marable's how capitalism underdeveloped Black America and papers by Sterling Stuckey and Samule Du Bois Cook to give you proper sense so you won't start ridiculous topics like this...Even the earlier works by Carter G. Woodson and Ida B. Wells talk about this, so @Napoleon , one star.

Breh, same shyt I'm thinking. You have to completely ignore the entire history of this country to say some fukk shyt like that.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think they wanted this sonning to be a bit more public, might as well make a forum wide announcement of this bullshyt. :laugh:

Dudes ignorance with regards to Black people and the struggle in general is quite breathtaking. Like, how can someone with enough of an understanding of geopolitics possibly be this dazzling in his stupidity with regards to his own alleged race?

:sas1:This thread is overflowing with fukkery. It's going to be quite entertaining. :sas2:

Breh, same shyt I'm thinking. You have to completely ignore the entire history of this country to same some fukk shyt like that.

And when we had that thread about who was the smartest on the coli, people were really defending @Napoleon calling him really smart:what:Dude posts a bunch of google-searched charts and graphs about science and religion and he's "smart" when he has threads like this one all over the coli:what:Dude is borderline retarded or just trolling us as a white boy:mjlol:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the neg train at?
neg-train-o.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
lmao nikkas are leaving africa and y'all motherfukkers wanna go back?

the shyt i see on this place is amazing sometimes

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@lotty look a

I know how capitalism and culture go hand and hand and there is no end-game that ends well for Black folk in America.
I sort of agree with this. We will always have a fight here but, that doesn't mean it has to be a hopeless situation. BY gaining economic power, and learning more about ourselves, we can have a place here without all this bullshyt like police brutality in high numbers, racism in the criminal justice system, and a fukked up image in the media. Through money, and ownership, we can change those things. We will still have dikkheads around because this country was built off of racism against US but, things can turn around to were we are living lives with very little fear of racism fukking us up.

As far as being patriotic, we have no choice but to love the good things of being here because this is all we know. We seen the good, and the bad, but I don't think we will ever have patriotism the way people like the tea party or Alex jones do. When they speak on patriotism, it's all good, and ignoring all the bad that happened. You can love your where you come from, and still acknowledge it was fukked up a lot of the time. That acknowledgement is what causes you to fix it, and make it a better place or make YOU a better person ultimately to live a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.