Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

This dudes naratives are so played out :mjlol: This dude said in the post below being last to finish a race doesn't mean much. Well it means a lot to the muthafukkas that were starving to death and shyt :why:
It's just typical insecurity about quality of life from your Western capitalists that dates back to the colonial era. The Ethiopian Coffee bean farmers in te mountains, if given the right price for their crop and left alone in peace, are going to have a higher quality of life and live almost as long as a person in the U.S. and probably fukk with badder hoes :manny: They can't quantify the perfect life so they hate on alternatives like that because it makes their wealth worship seem futile. This line of thinking and insecurity goes back to Weber and the Pilgrims.

This is something a racist white person would say. I know you're not that, but this is something they would say. I don't know that I'm being disingenuous, and if I was, why? What's my agenda here? I'm not Ethiopian and I don't know anyone who benefits from this. I'm observing facts and relaying my opinion. I deflect on Islam and I'm disingenuous on Ethiopia according to you :mjlol: Get real.
Well damn, lucky for us we don't give a fukk about your obligations and who you can save because this thread isn't about you. This thread is grown ass men talking about positive economic development in their ancestral homeland and building a dialogue of different ideas.

If you to talk about who you can save, make your own thread and get first post ethered by @Mephistopheles or something, go play somewhere we're busy.

Edit : Does anyone else see the Irony of this nikka having Ethiopia's dikk in his mouth in his sig and his bullshyt ass posts in this thread? :mjlol:
You musta missed the part where I said there are AAs that go back and forth. Not everyone pledged allegiance to the flag to the level that you did. :tu:

I've seen you in the IDF thread champion Israel, but your saying people of the diaspora shouldn't pursue any form of repatriation to the ancestral homeland.
Yeah his whole smug dismissive attitude while cheerleading America's shyt foreign policies is real funny style. I mean its no big deal to me, but I just always thought that shyt was funny especially considering all the Tariq Nasheed stanning.

Yall waryaas gotta guide me to books about yalls history I need to learn about my neighbors.
We won't change the subject, but the point is you have a very questionable if not outright juvenile viewpoint with regards to the global black struggle. But you go'on cook tho breh...
2aih6p2.jpg

Just do me a favor and take that Negus shyt out of your sig, I'm sure that's related to your Tariq stanning please don't involve my people or culture with fukk shyt. Thanks. :tu:

@Napoleon was getting sonn'ed back to back to back to back :deadrose:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The same US that didn't congratulate Jesse Owens for winning the Olympics but Adolf freaking Hitler did congratulate him.

The same US that said you didn't count as a person in the constitution :mjlol:

article 1 section 2 said:
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons

They didn't even want our asses counted in the US Census. Be patriotic brehs :troll:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You ain't got to lie to kick it @Napoleon if you white you white. I know we be talkin that cac shyt but its not that serious that you gotta stan Tariq Nasheed and try to convince brehs you a brotha. If you are Black, then like I said you're the most confused new black breathing air at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.