Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I didn't read this thread because I know better, so forgive me if this was said.

Black Americans are (inexplicably) some of the most patriotic folks here.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This nikka Napoleon come in different editions

Like the Crimson Chin
AlternateCrimsonChins.jpg

Militant Atheist Napoleon

Homo-Advocate Napoleon

Social Justice Warrior Napoleon

Special Edition Secret Agent c00npoleon

Beiber-stan Napoleon

Pro-Black Napoleon

And now the brand new coli exclusive Patriotic Napoleon line has been released.

Order yours today!

Next month its gonna be

There is god but Allah Napoleon

:dead: @this shyt

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
are you talking about the same US that treats Blacks that have served in her armed forces (like my parents) like complete shyt and has constantly downplayed the Americanism of Blacks thorughout history :mjlol:

The same US that wouldn't allow black soldiers to share the same quarters as white soldiers, but treated the white POW's who were literally trying to kill them as their brothers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@Napoleon just stop this whole stupid ass crusade breh you lookin extremely foolish right now :cape:ing for a country born and raised off white supremacy and racism towards Black people. This started cuz me, @Broke Wave, and @Poitier (more so them two than me cuz you wasn't tryna see me at all) sonned the shyt outta you yesterday in HL and for an encore you'd decided to get sonned by the whole TLR. Smooth move. :tu:

And for the love of Kobe please take that Ethiopia shyt out of your sig I don't want fukk nikkaz that talk down on my people tryna fake represent you ain't no damn negus gtfoh you ole dedeb ass nikka. Ask an Ethiopian what that means I ain't even gon tell you. :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Napoleon just stop this whole stupid ass crusade breh you lookin extremely foolish right now :cape:ing for a country born and raised off white supremacy and racism towards Black people. This started cuz me, @Broke Wave, and @Poitier (more so them two than me cuz you wasn't tryna see me at all) sonned the shyt outta you yesterday in HL and for an encore you'd decided to get sonned by the whole TLR. Smooth move. :tu:

And for the love of Kobe please take that Ethiopia shyt out of your sig I don't want fukk nikkaz that talk down on my people tryna fake represent you ain't no damn negus gtfoh you ole dedeb ass nikka. Ask an Ethiopian what that means I ain't even gon tell you. :pachaha:

What does debeb mean :lupe:?

And link the HL thread breh :ohlawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what thread? :laugh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Clowns like MLK and Malcolm X :mjlol:

Anyone who talks about the US impact abroad or its brutal legacy of slavery and racial repression is according to this dude a... clown. Other groups of people may be happy to call America home because... they came there voluntarily... how fukking stupid are you?

How does wanting to build your own community up, which by the way is not mutually exclusive with wanting to help your ancestral homeland and maybe wanting to go there, translate into nationalism? How do you go from wanting to help people in say East Flatbush and connect that to supporting the most violent regime on Earth, the United States? Do you understand the difference between macro and micro? On countless occasions I've seen you dikk suck America for drone strikes against it's own citizens and other innocent civilians. Not once have I seen you oppose what America's government does. Not a single time. You are a CHEERLEADER and a dikkRIDER.

Well damn :whoo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The same US that wouldn't allow black soldiers to share the same quarters as white soldiers, but treated the white POW's who were literally trying to kill them as their brothers.

The same US that didn't congratulate Jesse Owens for winning the Olympics but Adolf freaking Hitler did congratulate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.