Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
never understood why people live in these areas
just move
i aint got time to try and worry about shyt like this
Weird c00n obsession with being surrounded by non-Black people.

Like that c00n lady that moved her biracial child to an all white town then cried about all the racism and had dozens of brehs come through.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Imagine a black sundown town…

:russ: Yeah I know, wild thought. We don’t put that kind of effort into hating someone like they do. Crackers won’t even let you deliver the damn mail…deep seeded mental illness right there
We do have Black sundown towns, they just operate like the cac ones and only target other Black people :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im tryna figure out what city she was talking about that is 12 minutes from Springfield. Out of the 3 cities on I-72(Springfield, Decatur, Champaign), Springfield is the whitest, but got some hood areas, so it dont surprise me that surrounding areas of Springfield are racist

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Imagine a black sundown town…

:russ: Yeah I know, wild thought. We don’t put that kind of effort into hating someone like they do. Crackers won’t even let you deliver the damn mail…deep seeded mental illness right there

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of black towns anybody can't just walk into. Walk into O Block and see what happens.