Black Actor Christian Keyes exposes billionaire industry predators…and it’s probably who you think it is

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
in before "why didn't he come forward sooner" or "he knew that man was gay he just wanted to be around for the benefits"

It's funny though, if it was a woman then the majority of posts in here would be like, "She knew what she needed to do to make it in the industry and was perfectly happy to play ball" or "She was fine not saying anything until now, I guess the jobs stopped coming through and she decided to play the victim card" or "I'm tired of whores acting like they were anything but whores."

Yet not a single bit of that in this thread. It's always as if certain men can only identify with a victim when it's another man. :jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if you got evidence, release it. And stop the clout chasing for clicks.

you're already d-list so what is there to lose.

call these bozos out by name

edit. reading the comments, apparently dude still works for Tyler so it ain't him.

but LEE DANIELS (sure no of us would be surprised).

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Question is it foul because it's foul or because a person you don't liek said it? I've seen dudes say some disrespectful ass shiit tp women and they giggle and let dude have his way. Then I seen then get offended over something slight because they don't like the dude.
It’s foul like random men 2x your age propositioning you and/or saying sexually suggestive things to you.

If you heard the nasty shyt grown ass men said to us catholic school girls in our uniforms 😳😳😳

My older cousins handled shyt when I was younger in the off chance some random man happened to corner me when I was walking around a store by myself or something and they were walking a few paces behind me.

I also had to run from a man or two. This is pretty common for HS and junior high girls, especially if you’re walking alone. And it happens to girls of all races. And I’ve said before- I was extremely sheltered and protected. But the real world will still reach your kids.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
in before "why didn't he come forward sooner" or "he knew that man was gay he just wanted to be around for the benefits"

It's funny though, if it was a woman then the majority of posts in here would be like, "She knew what she needed to do to make it in the industry and was perfectly happy to play ball" or "She was fine not saying anything until now, I guess the jobs stopped coming through and she decided to play the victim card" or "I'm tired of whores acting like they were anything but whores."

Yet not a single bit of that in this thread. It's always as if certain men can only identify with a victim when it's another man. :jbhmm:
Appreciate y’all for calling it out

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

:sas2: :sas2: :sas2: :sas2: :sas2: :sas2: :hubie:

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s foul like random men 2x your age propositioning you and/or saying sexually suggestive things to you.

If you heard the nasty shyt grown ass men said to us catholic school girls in our uniforms 😳😳😳

My older cousins handled shyt when I was younger in the off chance some random man happened to corner me when I was walking around a store by myself or something and they were walking a few paces behind me.

I also had to run from a man or two. This is pretty common for HS and junior high girls, especially if you’re walking alone. And it happens to girls of all races. And I’ve said before- I was extremely sheltered and protected. But the real world will still reach your kids.
I'm a man, I know the foul shiit boys/men say. It seems you have more of a problem with the age opposed to the comments

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'll believe it when I see it. That body language looked questionable to me. If I'm wrong I will apologize but until then...
What exactly does he gain from making this up?? :gucci:

It's obvious this has bothered him for a long time and that he knows he's going to fukk up projects $$$ for people he's cool and thats gonna earn him enemies.