Black Actor Christian Keyes exposes billionaire industry predators…and it’s probably who you think it is

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you got evidence, release it. And stop the clout chasing for clicks.

you're already d-list so what is there to lose.

call these bozos out by name

edit. reading the comments, apparently dude still works for Tyler so it ain't him.

but LEE DANIELS (sure no of us would be surprised).
He says late in the video “and no I didn’t see that documentary.” Tyler Perry just had a doc come out on Amazon so I think he’s talking about him :francis:

TP is an executive producer on his show but I think that’s a name only thing. I also read Christian Keyes character randomly disappeared of that show this season so I wonder if some issues popped up between the two of them

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm watching the video and I feel like the brother isn't being completely honest about what happened to him

He's talking about attempts over the years but never giving in but his body language is suggestion something much darker happened to him.

:francis:

Yeah.
He seems angry and disturbed, something definitely took place. :francis:

If he actually turned them down after their proposal there's no crime or offense.
Same as a woman rejecting me for telling her she's cute and can I have her number, but then she proceeds to file a police report. :what:
She'd only file if I proceeded to sexually assault her after her rejection of me.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
i believe him

i feel bad for him

i would never put my kid in show business too many predators and weirdos

You can do it if you stay with them at all times. Thats what Katherine Heigel’s mom did and smart too. She told a story about some actor trying to hook up with her when she was 16.
I did some modeling and acting around 5 or 6. We were going to pursue it further, got headshots, a license, got a few jobs, and then a Big Break type of opportunity arose. They wanted me alone. Moms gave me that look and we was OUT. ✌🏽 As we got our coats on and stuff, they low key tried to make me "see reason," like, to make me push back against her. Demonic people.

It's funny though, if it was a woman then the majority of posts in here would be like, "She knew what she needed to do to make it in the industry and was perfectly happy to play ball" or "She was fine not saying anything until now, I guess the jobs stopped coming through and she decided to play the victim card" or "I'm tired of whores acting like they were anything but whores."

Yet not a single bit of that in this thread. It's always as if certain men can only identify with a victim when it's another man. :jbhmm:
Its easy to call them sexists and I agree to a certain extent, but it's also the fact that we all know about the casting couch and expect women to know too. Men aren't prepared, socially or mentally, to be predated upon. See the story above (or @Gloxina's), I was a little tiny kid and knew what it was. Girls have to be warned early. We live our whole lives with this knowledge. Men do not. Hopefully that changes.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
0031398110262-p0-v2-s1200x630

Surprised Shocked GIF - Surprised Shocked Drink GIFs

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
sounds like he had old sugar daddies. too old and to skrong to be coerced/forced into fakkitry.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I just don't understand how a man lets another man sexually assault them. I can see on the other hand some people willing to do something strange for a piece of change. Unless he is talking about being propositioned?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That nikka willingly got his salad tossed in the 90s and now has buyers remorse :scust:

I believe him. I also got molested by Oprah.
If you win that lawsuit, I can also confirm I was molested by Oprah as well. And depending how much you win, I was molested by you too :mjpls:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It's funny though, if it was a woman then the majority of posts in here would be like, "She knew what she needed to do to make it in the industry and was perfectly happy to play ball" or "She was fine not saying anything until now, I guess the jobs stopped coming through and she decided to play the victim card" or "I'm tired of whores acting like they were anything but whores."

Yet not a single bit of that in this thread. It's always as if certain men can only identify with a victim when it's another man. :jbhmm:
Don't talk about my nıgga @Neo The Resurrected ONE like that dawg.
full

👀