Black Actor Christian Keyes exposes billionaire industry predators…and it’s probably who you think it is

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If being rich means you have to be gay then I'm out

Breh that's why I would love to just be a thousandnaire. Rich people are absolute deviants. Either they are violently sexual, or want to save the world to the point they lose their soul.

I want to be free of that. A nice pad around the corner from me that looks like the crib from Home Alone. Bills paid and debt not being a factor. My son in an art college or whatever he thrives to pursue. And just a PC build to make World of Warcraft look cute and enough money to get on some Steam sale.

A simple life without no worries and the ability to help out the community. That's it. fukk having millions of dollars and having your own people get their eagle on, because you want to prove a sadistic point.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh that's why I would love to just be a thousandnaire. Rich people are absolute deviants. Either they are violently sexual, or want to save the world to the point they lose their soul.

I want to be free of that. A nice pad around the corner from me that looks like the crib from Home Alone. Bills paid and debt not being a factor. My son in an art college or whatever he thrives to pursue. And just a PC build to make World of Warcraft look cute and enough money to get on some Steam Deck.

A simple life without no worries and the ability to help out the community. That's it. fukk having millions of dollars and having your own people get their eagle on, because you want to prove a sadistic point.
Nah I wanna be a rich

Every time a Coli bruh posts thirst threads, I’m fukking the chick and sending them the video on some:ufdup:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I wanted to pitch a movie idea to tyler perry, but i bet he'd want me to pitch something else for him to catch:dame:

If yall ever see a tyler perry movie and see "written by Buckeye Fever", you'd have every right to clown me and think i did somethin' to madea.

You'll never see my name in the credits.

I'd be on some alias shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanted to pitch a movie idea to tyler perry, but i bet he'd want me to pitch something else for him to catch:dame:

If yall ever see a tyler perry movie and see "written by Buckeye Fever", you'd have every right to clown me and think i did somethin' to madea.

No lie, I got a script for the book I wanted to make.

:francis: "Wombat McGee"

Don't judge, just know ya marsupial had to get a pouch rub just to get put on :dame:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

If you do be safe bruh madea love a hard working man:dame:

hallelujer-sweet-pose-madea-meme-553x420.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

He clearly is alluding to Tyler Perry and billionaire Robert Smith as men who tried to get him to “play ball” :dame: along with female executives

He says he has audio evidence of these encounters

Says Tyler Perry (not by name) offered him $100k to take his clothes off

Says he tried to pitch a business plan to Robert Smith (not by name) only for Robert Smith to come out in silk pajamas holding strawberries and champagne propositioning him :scust:

Says these billionaires have men on payroll to do whatever it is they ask :dame:

Now it makes sense why Robert Smith paid all the at tuition at Morehouse :francis::dame: I don’t want to know what came along with that deal

Sounds like he is only talking about Tyler Perry but I haven't watched the whole thing.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Why is it always the straight to dvd guys that make these weird claims

I'm not even discounting the chance that he's telling the truth, but why doesn't any actually successful person expose these kind of things?

I think it's more likely that maybe you didn't make it because you're mentally ill and that's why you're now making crazy claims on the internet

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why is it always the straight to dvd guys that make these weird claims

I'm not even discounting the chance that he's telling the truth, but why doesn't any actually successful person expose these kind of things?

I think it's more likely that maybe you didn't make it because you're mentally ill and that's why you're now making crazy claims on the internet
Terry Crews and Brendan Fraser