Black Actor Christian Keyes exposes billionaire industry predators…and it’s probably who you think it is

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Madeas Big Happy Family Tyler Perry GIF - Madeas Big Happy Family Tyler Perry Madea GIFs

Daps

I said that on page 1 or 2 already. Ole boy need to tighten up.

If you in prison getting raped, I sort of feel bad for you cause they held you down and overpowered you and you was outnumbered (I hope :dame:)

But on the outside if you a grown man getting assaulted and raped, you need to tighten up. You was on a one on one situation with another man. He felt comfortable to try your fxggot ass like that cause you come off like a sissy. And he was obviously right.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
i believe him

i feel bad for him

i would never put my kid in show business too many predators and weirdos
You can do it if you stay with them at all times. Thats what Katherine Heigel’s mom did and smart too. She told a story about some actor trying to hook up with her when she was 16.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name the names don't speak in riddles, if they did those things hit them where it hurts in the court, not social media.

We already know people with power do fukk up shyt, don't tell us tell your lawyer.

Yeah we gotta be careful. After whats happened to Diddy you never know if people are throwing hail marys in hopes they can get a settlement before anything becomes public. You could completely lie,and maybe get a bag because the celebrity is afraid the public might believ it. On the other hand you may have people finally deciding to come foward because they see an oppurtunity for money. But they are actually telling the truth.

How about stay outta social media and let the police handle it. If you have a real case,you shouldnt need the public and twitter outrage . Twitter backlash/public outrage shouldnt be the main cause of celebs being forced to settle,or losing endorsements

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why is it always the straight to dvd guys that make these weird claims

I'm not even discounting the chance that he's telling the truth, but why doesn't any actually successful person expose these kind of things?

I think it's more likely that maybe you didn't make it because you're mentally ill and that's why you're now making crazy claims on the internet

HE DIDNT MAKE IT?

DUDE CREATED A SHOW
THAT IS CURRENTLY ON ITS 3RD SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm sorry, but I believe Christian.

And that look in his eyes is hurt that we as Black ppl, finally have ppl in huge power positions that can give us roles we otherwise wouldnt even be considered for by other groups, yet y'all are on some casting couch shyt. I'd be frustrated too