“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t know the stats on that and never will

But u have to pay a price to have that lighter shade baby,, nothing is free

But I seen sisters have homely brothers live up in they crib and she pays for everything

How you know the dude didn’t cash her some money or paid her later

U can’t go off what u see right there at the restaurant all the time
:mjlol:I'm a thousand percent sure they don't. Also brining up black men doesn't change the fact that swirlers believe cacs are better, so if you're doing the same thing with them then what's the point in dating out?
but wanna argue 50/50 with us :lolbron:
The standards are very high with us. They want a black man that's 6'5, looks like Idris, and makes high 5-6 figures, then they turn around and date Screech talking about "he loves my melanin".:russ:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely believe this. There’s just like a different expectations dynamic when it comes to interracial dating.

I remember when I worked in sales, I would occasionally see beautiful black women come in with their white man, and these dudes would dress like complete shyt.

Me and my coworkers would be like ain’t no way they would fukk with us dressed like that. They expect us to be sharp and presentable while these dudes look like they just got through smashing their sister in their trailer park.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This isn't the case all the time, its plenty of broke cacs that arent doing shyt with fine ass asian women, I literally know a couple. :mjlol:
and I know many. not just 1. very rare. what you think these thai hoes are just in it for free? or these chinese chicks who come from rich families will even entertain uneducated poorness? you must be joking.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I know many. not just 1. very rare. what you think these thai hoes are just in it for free? or these chinese chicks who come from rich families will even entertain uneducated poorness? you must be joking.
nikka im not talking about immigrants hunting for a green card, Asians born here date dusty cacs literally all the time. :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
nikka im not talking about immigrants hunting for a green card, Asians born here date dusty cacs literally all the time. :mjlol:
you said dime, so I am picturing Lucky Lui not some cute lil nerd who keeps her head down, you said a 4/10 cac, I'm picturing Jack Black. this unison, without money, is rarely happening. You're delusional. When I see a dime asian, or one of them IG looking ones, they are with a George Clooney looking cac, or a tech nerd who probably makes 500k a year OR which is the most common...THEIR OWN. Asian women are very strategic when it comes to money, on par with jewish folks. Their cream of the crop is not fukking with poverty. hell nah. and numbers don't lie considering how much those 2 groups make.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you said dime, so I am picturing Lucky Lui not some cute lil nerd who keeps her head down, you said a 4/10 cac, I'm picturing Jack Black. this unison, without money, is rarely happening. You're delusional. When I see a dime asian, or one of them IG looking ones, they are with a George Clooney looking cac, or a tech nerd who probably makes 500k a year OR which is the most common...THEIR OWN. Asian women are very strategic when it comes to money, on par with jewish folks. Their cream of the crop is not fukking with poverty. hell nah. and numbers don't lie considering how much those 2 groups make.
Come to nashville and see it for yourself breh breh, it be fine asian tech bytches making 100k+ with cacs that are stay at home dog watchers. carry on tho. :ehh: