“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Tbh if you can dikkmatize a woman you can get her to pay bills/dates

This ain’t a swirler thing, and honestly if you got that meat :dame: then you prolly got bytches wanting to put you up anyways

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Come to nashville and see it for yourself breh breh, it be fine asian tech bytches making 100k+ with cacs that are stay at home dog watchers. carry on tho. :ehh:
oh you meant a nashville dime? I was talking more NYC, SF, LA, Miami. :francis:

Daps
This one had 2 kids by indian man who left her and guess who's taking care of her mixed kids now..
ya'll dont get respect because ya'll dont have standards

Wait so she was an actual divestor
:scust:

This is why that “it’s just the internet rhetoric” is dangerous. When they realize that white/non-black grass isn’t as green as they wanted it to be, they can just clean up their history and crawl back, and there will be plenty of relatively decent men to take them. It doesn’t even necessarily have to be children, it could be emotional baggage that they’re playing clean up man for.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tbh if you can dikkmatize a woman you can get her to pay bills/dates

This ain’t a swirler thing, and honestly if you got that meat :dame: then you prolly got bytches wanting to put you up anyways
women respond to their options. A passport sis Black or non Black who wants to eat somewhere nice is gonna pay whether the dude is Black or non Black.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Straight nonsense and lies.

How would a manager even know this? Is he processing the check for every table?
Do people have to write on their bill who paid and what race they are?

Just more propaganda ammo for the stupid BM vs BW war on the internet. And of course the dudes on this site that hate BW are salivating and jumping all over this.

Why would it be a lie

You do understand that WHITE MEN INVENTED "50/50" and put bills on white women? :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not only that. Iff you knew the level in which these chicks allow themselves to be degraded and the sexual debauchery these cacs are into you would be disgusted. That's why I would never date a women who dated a cac in her past... Those cacs dont even wash their ass and those women throw themselves at them... nasty heffas.

:whoa:

We DO NOT leave wenches in trenches breh.

We sell them a dream, dikk em down and then toss their wenching ass to the side of road :win:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This dude in not American black and in NYC which has a heavy non ados community

I don't believe it's 80 percent but based on location and demographics in that ciry

I can see it being 40 percent
Came in to say its the Caribs and Africans.

I've found a lot of peace after realizing this sickening behavior was not coming from our communities.