“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Not only that. Iff you knew the level in which these chicks allow themselves to be degraded and the sexual debauchery these cacs are into you would be disgusted. That's why I would never date a women who dated a cac in her past... Those cacs dont even wash their ass and those women throw themselves at them... nasty heffas.
Yup. The amount of times I had just average cacs in looks and money show me the black chicks basically kissing their ass would make you mad

One cac I used to work with was as average as you can imagine. He showed me his phone and I seen black DIMES asking him out.

I make ok money. I am an average looking breh with an intact hairline. This cac makes less than me and just looks like a wet dog. He had blackity black good looking women getting mad because he was not responding fast enough to texts. Basically simpin over him.

I have had that treatment on one off situations over the years. He showed me like 6 black chicks actively hollering at him aggressively

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Wish I could find it, but someone posted a study related to this awhile ago. That study found that black women were the breadwinners in marriages to white men. Another one found that WOC in general did more chores for their white husbands :mjlol: :mjpls:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas that don’t think this shyt is true don’t have white homies that’ll will tell you how pathetic black women that fukk with white dudes are/ how they throw themselves at em.

I’m fine with it just stay on that side and keep black men out your mouth. If you’re with a black chick that’s been with a white dude you lost. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Interracial dating is not the same experience for both sexes in the same race.

Been told the brehs. Figure out to go where you wanted. Women trick on men all the time and sleep with people they didn't vet and make jump through hoops and hurdles. Standards waver with attraction. Nothing trumps physical attraction it is the first point of interest.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas that don’t think this shyt is true don’t have white homies that’ll will tell you how pathetic black women that fukk with white dudes are/ how they throw themselves at em.

I’m fine with it just stay on that side and keep black men out your mouth. If you’re with a black chick that’s been with a white dude you lost. :mjlol:
It's not a Black women thing tho. I seen all women of color do this. Asians from India to China, women from the Philippines. It's definitely a symptom of Western society and it's affect on the self image o people of color. All these types of women have standards that are thrown out the window for a white knight as mediocre as he may be. White men brag about it. They indulge it and they know.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
What kind of man lets a chick pay for the entire date :scust:

Call me old fashioned but i aint even wit the 50/50. At least with a chick who serious about me. I couldnt look the waiter in the eye if i was those cacs man :mjlol:

Our "master race"(edit-quotations added for clarity) yall :dead:

edit: to be fair i aint too proud, and actually find it pretty funny to let a pale Patty trick off on me though :lolbron:

But ill still spring for a damn meal and drinks though :picard:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Our? those words would never come out of my mouth, couldn't even type it. :scust:

as for the thread. pawgs foot the bill, let you drive their whip, and buy the PS5. :wow:
Bruh....come on. If u cant spot the scathing sarcasm.... :mjlol: Aint no fukking cac mastering shyt but his damn bate :dame:

And yeah, i just amended my post as u was typing this. A young wayward breh ate like a king off these lumpy pawgs.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a Black women thing tho. I seen all women of color do this. Asians from India to China, women from the Philippines. It's definitely a symptom of Western society and it's affect on the self image o people of color. All these types of women have standards that are thrown out the window for a white knight as mediocre as he may be. White men brag about it. They indulge it and they know.
I was mostly speaking on the bw that do it Cuz that’s all I could see myself marrying but this is def true. You’ll see a dime piece Asian bytch with a 4/10 cac all the time shyts hilarious.

Bw arent fetishized to the extent that Latina and Asian women are, the fact that you have to THROW yourself at mid cacs that don’t even want you like that makes them extra wrong in my book.

Id literally divorce a chick i was with if i found out she was with one. Imagine the mother of your kids letting a cac call her an n nword bytch and nut on her. digusting work. :scust:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Oh he playing? I was about to fire these Ca$hApp requests off ..