“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Some of our coli friends have already swooped in here low key caping for bum cacs and high key caping for suspected bed wenches, friends. :pachaha:
All of a sudden anecdotal evidence isn't reliable, but that's the basis of a majority of arguments MFs make on here. :dead:

As always, dudes on here love to pick and choose.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
All of a sudden anecdotal evidence isn't reliable, but that's the basis of a majority of arguments MFs make on here. :dead:

As always, dudes on here love to pick and choose.
Facts! All of a sudden, claims need to have a peer review level of scrutiny when it comes to the dating habits of cacs and divestors. We wouldn't want to be inaccurate when speaking on our divested sistren and their chosen now would we?
:russ:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

cac don't even got legs:lolbron:

a breh would have to have a nfl / nba contract waiting or nike/new balance/ Adidas sponsorship:francis:

being a goofy smiling white boy gotta be the ultimate cheat code with these sista's :mjlol:

mean while this brotha Olympic champion Noah Lyles out here with a butt ugly ass Jamaican chick:scust:

looking like a nikka in drag:why:

what sense does it make to clown Taara for her white boyfriend and then clown the features of Noah’s girlfriend?

Y’all some miserable ass nikkas that shyt sad lmao

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
One random post from a month ago with 77 total Likes.

neil-degrasse-tyson-hands-up-gif-neil-degrasse-tyson-meme-tie-person-face-finger-transparent-png-1502417.png
2 weeks ago*

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This dude in not American black and in NYC which has a heavy non ados community

I don't believe it's 80 percent but based on location and demographics in that ciry

I can see it being 40 percent
As a Caribbean black. While his claims seem high, 40% is definitely believable. Especially Haitian women. :hubie:

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
I don't believe this at all. Any man who does that 50/50 thing ain't a real man.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
As a Caribbean black. While his claims seem high, 40% is definitely believable. Especially Haitian women. :hubie:
I know this for a fact(my daughters mom is hatian). If I didnt want to disrespect my daughter I would put her raggedy ass mom on blast. Good thing is im glad dude married her. She left me the fukk alone with the bullshyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced a lot of people are dumber than they were 5-10 years ago and believe anything they see on the internet. No facts are presented to back up that stat. This guy is presumably a waiter or something at a restaurant and is basing this on anecdotal evidence we have no real reason to believe. And yet it sparks a serious debate over a hypothetical lol. 11 pages on the Coli, multiple replies on the tweet, etc.

The idea that men pay for most dates UNLESS it's a black woman/white man is laughable. Presumably the agenda here is to say that white men don't like or value black women and need to be convinced to give them a shot. Do white men prefer white women? Of course. Men are more likely to date/marry within their race across the board. But you gotta be objectively stupid to think that the vast majority of white men who date black women were basically begged to do so with free dates, because black women are so desperate.