“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally:

receipts-whitney-houston.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had somebody admit this to me. I've posted before. She said she felt shame that she gives more grace to non black guys. She dated a 32 y/o arab guy who lived in his parents basement. She even dated a racist thinking he wasn't that bad.

Alot of you are ostrich wih head in the sand. They feel you would treat them worse

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ever have a cac friend ask him. He will tell you that black chicks throw themselves at them on the regular

A lot of times it be the earthy, supposedly pro black chicks too

Not only that. Iff you knew the level in which these chicks allow themselves to be degraded and the sexual debauchery these cacs are into you would be disgusted. That's why I would never date a women who dated a cac in her past... Those cacs dont even wash their ass and those women throw themselves at them... nasty heffas.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe him, unfortunately. There's really nothing that can be done. A lot of black women are too far gone. They have a hatred in their hearts for black men and a deep seated, almost primal need for white validation. Brothers just have to vet these sisters thoroughly before dating them. It's the world we live in brehs. Look deeply into her past social media and dating history. If you detect any c00nery then you gotta let her go.