Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox fans never get tired of having to explain why reviews don’t matter, look at this shyt, copied directly from notepad :mjlol:
Have you played it yet and are you so interested in the scores because it runs better on Xbox?

Then you're rooting for most games to fail since this is your reality this gen :francis:
I bet you do wish it was on game pass :umad:
I could wait tho unlike you who has to pay $70 to play Sony developed MLB the show :umad:

My gamepass runs out Jun 6th so if I can't renew for 3yrs then I'll probably kill myself :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
ultimately it’s not worth it as I’ve had to cancel/request a refund on the last 3 preorders...but sometimes you get little cosmetic/weapon perks with it for a game you’re ultimately gonna end up buying anyway...and refund requests (on digital games at least) are processed within minutes so it’s no hassle

There's also occasionally a pre-order discount on top that. Usually only about 10%, but hey, it's something. And for digital pre-orders, sometimes you get a few days earlier access, which is always nice.