Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What’s more likely that all these people playing it for the past week are lying or that fans with less disposable income are gonna dig their heels in because they already financially and emotionally invested in the game?

Play the game tomorrow and find out for yourself.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Damn this is disappointing I was really looking forward to this might cancel my pre order and get Ghost of Tsushima instead.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question for the folks in here talking about cancelling their pre-orders.

What do you get out of preordering? I'm not even trying to be funny, or shyt on anyone. I'm just trying to understand what the benefit is in paying for a preorder in current day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question for the folks in here talking about cancelling their pre-orders.

What do you get out of preordering? I'm not even trying to be funny, or shyt on anyone. I'm just trying to understand what the benefit is in paying for a preorder in current day.

ultimately it’s not worth it as I’ve had to cancel/request a refund on the last 3 preorders...but sometimes you get little cosmetic/weapon perks with it for a game you’re ultimately gonna end up buying anyway...and refund requests (on digital games at least) are processed within minutes so it’s no hassle

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

there's a class you get for preorder that would be paid content later on

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ultimately it’s not worth it as I’ve had to cancel/request a refund on the last 3 preorders...but sometimes you get little cosmetic/weapon perks with it for a game you’re ultimately gonna end up buying anyway...and refund requests (on digital games at least) are processed within minutes so it’s no hassle

Fair enough.

From my viewpoint, I'd rather just not be bothered with cancelling anything, and wait to see if it's something I have a decent idea I'll be cool with playing. I barely even bother preordering the annual Destiny expansions, even though I know I'm going to play it. The most they get out of me is maybe buying the night before. :yeshrug:

there's a class you get for preorder that would be paid content later on

I thought we left shyt like this back in the previous decade. So, either pay early for a new game from a new developer with no real track record to get a class that you might not even play, or pay extra for that class later on.