Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I couldn’t even get through origins that shyt was so tedious and just had no ending. I howsnty don’t understand how people play those games every year or other year

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it too but at one point I was like damn, wrap this up :why:.
I can't imagine how'd I feel playing Valhalla, that shyt looks twice as long as Odyssey :hhh:
Facts
I don't mine a 15 to 25 hour story with mad optional side quests etc.

Witcher 3 was perfect for me.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Facts
I don't mine a 15 to 25 hour story with mad optional side quests etc.

Witcher 3 was perfect for me.
I put in more time on the Witcher than I did odyssey and I got bored with odyssey quicker, You gotta have a really good game to have these long drawn out stories and games that take 60 hours to beat and the AC games aint that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I put in more time on the Witcher than I did odyssey and I got bored with odyssey quicker, You gotta have a really good game to have these long drawn out stories and games that take 60 hours to beat and the AC games aint that

Thats how i know witcher 3 is a good game, because i played it twice. Once without playing the dlc and the 2nd time playing hearts of stone and blood and wine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only reason Biomuntant gets the talk cause of Ratchet. After watch the Gameplay, shyt is dodo compare to Ratchet.

@Gizmo_Duck

To me, it seemed like a cool idea when they first started showing it off, especially the customization. I like the idea of a character that changes as your stats progress and you build immunities to certain things. Like the concept of this furry creature you control with a bunch of different builds and traversal options, i like the mix of gunplay/melee that looks like DMC and the open world aspect of BoTW. I also like the fact that its a small studio trying to do something ambitious.

If the game can manage to make all those systems work together I’m still in, but I’m feeling reluctant to preorder just because i feel like its gonna release messy.