Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) May 25

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just looked it up and it’s 1080p 60fps for Ps4 Pro and ps5. That’s all I care about :whew:

when I read your other post I was thinking 30fps and I was like what why:mindblown: lmao

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That seems really good

Nah I like my open world games longer, I can already see the world looks barren. I will probably pick it up a few months down the line if the reviews are good. My next target is scarlet nexus so I will see how that turns out.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Facts. nikkas complain about games dragging along all the time but as soon as a game is listed as under 20 hours nikkas having a fit. Yet don’t even finish the shyt anyway. Lol

Come on breh no one is having a fit no need to exaggerate, I merely stated it wasn’t for me. Didn’t even bash the game and stated I would check for it in a few months time if the reviews are good. You have your opinion in regards to the game length and I have mine, the game length doesn’t make it a bad game just means I don’t want to invest $60 into a game that long.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I like my open world games longer, I can already see the world looks barren. I will probably pick it up a few months down the line if the reviews are good. My next target is scarlet nexus so I will see how that turns out.
Breh it said 12-15 hours skipping everything and 60 hours doing all the side shyt and exploring. Seems to hit that sweet spot

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I hate how long these articles take to get to the fukking point, holy shyt. I know they do it intentionally but its stilll annoying..

3rd paragraph in...

From an interview with GamingBolt, developer Experiment 101 was asked about how long the game would be. This is an interesting question that many open-world games have different answers for. More narrative-driven games like The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2demand a lot of commitment from the player, and frequently see them spending over 50 hours travelling through those worlds, taking in the sights and happenings.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like next gen patch will come a bit after release

They're doing the opposite of Cyberpunk lol

Showing the rough footage before the good footage since many people don't have next Gen consoles.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That's perfect, I don't want a 50 hr game.
I'll probably beat this in 20-25 hrs and that's close to ideal for me.

So from the article it's about 15 hours if you just wanna run through the story and get it out the way but could be about 60 if you want to complete everything and dudes complaining bout that?:mjtf:

Breh it said 12-15 hours skipping everything and 60 hours doing all the side shyt and exploring. Seems to hit that sweet spot

I hate how long these articles take to get to the fukking point, holy shyt. I know they do it intentionally but its stilll annoying..

3rd paragraph in...

From an interview with GamingBolt, developer Experiment 101 was asked about how long the game would be. This is an interesting question that many open-world games have different answers for. More narrative-driven games like The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2demand a lot of commitment from the player, and frequently see them spending over 50 hours travelling through those worlds, taking in the sights and happenings.

Let’s wait and see how things pan out.:yeshrug: