@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
mad nikkas angry at u bro never realized you had so many nikkas in they feelings on here:krs:....fukk you do to all these nikkas mane?:heh:

:heh: Breh, these cats are tite cause I call them out when they troll (which is damn near all their posts). Now they running around stalking me and creating threads like scorned b!tches. Sh!t is ridiculous. @BrothaZay , @charmander , @observe , @Tall Israeli , @intilectual recipricol , @Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs ...all of them are scorned b!tches (@Ineedmoney504 is just a disgruntled starving child that I donate 50 cents to once a month to feed...gotta help the hungry :yeshrug:).

Ya'll gonna continue to be trash ass posters and I'm gonna continue to put you on front street for ya fvckery. Get over it. It's just the internet :russ:

Last edited:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
abLfBT7.png

fantasizing about raping the Tall Israeli :snoop:
he really is a jail fakkit :russ:

@BrothaZay @charmander @observe @intilectual recipricol @Tony Muthafu%*in Tubbs @Ineedmoney504

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I wish I could say I was surprised but I been said he was a turnt out prison punk p*ssy

and that other nikka @ucanthandlethetruth sound gay as hell in this thread talmbout some "oh gosh billy I can't believe it ur so great u got em so mad" :mjlol: u dumb bytch groupie fakkit u sound like a ho

:patrice:little man shouldnt you be with ya family opening your toys instead of me on your mind.. on the coli tagging me 11pm xmas eve wow thats dedication:mjlol:
internet nerd get ya life together son:scust:
i didnt even ask santa for shyt and i got a fan this xmas:wow:
i'll address you and your crew @tall isreali and @intilectual recipricol after the holidays shorty...merry xmas nikkas:mjpls:

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:patrice:little man shouldnt you be with ya family opening toys instead of on the coli tagging me 11pm xmas eve:mjlol: get ya life together:scust:
i didnt even ask santa for shyt and i got a fan this xmas:wow: i'll address you and your crew @tall isreali and @intilectual recipricol after the holidays shorty...merry xmas nikkas:mjpls:

die on a dried deer dikk

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:patrice:little man shouldnt you be with ya family opening your toys instead of me on your mind.. on the coli tagging me 11pm xmas eve wow thats dedication:mjlol:
internet nerd get ya life together son:scust:
i didnt even ask santa for shyt and i got a fan this xmas:wow:
i'll address you and your crew @tall isreali and @intilectual recipricol after the holidays shorty...merry xmas nikkas:mjpls:
I dont even know who you are dikkhead :why: