@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Hey @Tall Israeli....good sh!t Sandusky. I like how you cut off that sentence. But best believe if I ever do see you I'm fvcking you up on sight bro. Nasty, pedophile f@ggot.

@charmander, you flea weight b!tch, shut ya b!tch ass up. E thugging ain't a good look :heh:

it really isn't :mjlol:

senile goofball sissy

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
abLfBT7.png
the three dots at the end scares the shyt out of me. Like he wants the idea of him fukking you to swirl around in your head a little :scheme: WHAT THE FUKK :damn:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the three dots at the end scares the shyt out of me. Like he wants the idea of him fukking you to swirl around in your head a little :scheme: WHAT THE FUKK :damn:

Wild corny, breh. Don't follow f@ggots like @BrothaZay and @charmander . It's not a good look. Be your own man.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Fukk u talking about? I am being my own man. That shyt was gay as fukk :dahell: I'm pretty sure any red blooded male would agree

Naw. Sh!t was just corny. Be your own man, brah.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
no one was trying to be funny :patrice: loosen that butthole a lil bit and don't be so sensitive pa

:yeshrug: just giving you some good advice. Look at the 3 cats you wanna tag along behind in this thread: one is a pedophile that admitted he actively looks for underage boys pics on the net, one is a troll coward that gets exposed as a pvssy on a regular basis and one is a 63lb lizard/humanoid hybrid that I son every time he brings my name up. Be careful who you choose to follow Breh. Be your own man.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:yeshrug: just giving you some good advice. Look at the 3 cats you wanna tag along behind in this thread: one is a pedophile that admitted he actively looks for underage boys pics on the net, one is a troll coward that gets exposed as a pvssy on a regular basis and one is a 63lb lizard/humanoid hybrid that I son every time he brings my name up. Be careful who you choose to follow Breh. Be your own man.

no one brings your name up you irrelevant jailhouse fakkit :mjlol:

meanwhile you wake up with my dikk in your mouth 4 times a week like an obsessed furious loser

stick to sucking off TPC members in the booth you wack cornball fakkit

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I only see your dumb ass in dusty ass wu threads sucking them nikkaz dikk like the jail bytch u is

Get pff my dikk homo