@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
my nikka, the only time i talk to that nikka is when he comes into a thread tagging me saying some creepy gay shyt about me

i post in the booth all the time and don't even acknowledge that nikka's posts, he aint on my radar

yet the only time you ever see him in TLR is when he's tagging me or saying some corny homo shyt about me

so i started bumping this thread every time he does it, so i can keep track of how often this filthy old pervert lusts over me and begs for my attention

as you can see, it happens pretty often :francis:

:laff:This post is prime example of how much of a dingbat you are. How you gonna post that bullsh!t in THE SAME THREAD where n!ggas can easily look up if you upped it by provocation. And n!ggas can easily see you posting gay ass prison sex sh!t unprovoked in this mufvcka, breh. You reptilian f@ggot, you ain't too bright. And lol at trying to claim that the only time I post in the Ladies Room is when I alert you. That's what you wish was the truth. Look up my history ya'll. You can easily do a post query on my sh!t. This frail dodo bird is a lying bytch. He makes threads about anal sex and upps them. He upps threads about me voicing his homosexual desires (this one). Only time he ever talks about women he's bashing black women like the f@ggot he is. Do your research.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
my nikka, the only time i talk to that nikka is when he comes into a thread tagging me saying some creepy gay shyt about me

i post in the booth all the time and don't even acknowledge that nikka's posts, he aint on my radar

yet the only time you ever see him in TLR is when he's tagging me or saying some corny homo shyt about me

so i started bumping this thread every time he does it, so i can keep track of how often this filthy old pervert lusts over me and begs for my attention

as you can see, it happens pretty often :francis:
Let me see if I work out a truce between yall. Alot of nikkas on here is cool with both of yall so there's got to be some common ground we can all reach:francis:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff:This post is prime example of how much of a dingbat you are. How you gonna post that bullsh!t in THE SAME THREAD where n!ggas can easily look up if you upped it by provocation. And n!ggas can easily see you posting gay ass prison sex sh!t unprovoked in this mufvcka, breh. You reptilian f@ggot, you ain't too bright. And lol at trying to claim that the only time I post in the Ladies Room is when I alert you. That's what you wish was the truth. Look up my history ya'll. You can easily do a post query on my sh!t. This frail dodo bird is a lying bytch. He makes threads about anal sex and upps them. He upps threads about me voicing his homosexual desires (this one). Only time he ever talks about women he's bashing black women like the f@ggot he is. Do your research.

lol @ this crazy old fakkit trying to plead his case to the people :dead:

both times this thread been upped this week you wandered into a thread just to @ me and flirt with me, you're a gay ass old ass weirdo my nikka

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yall not interested in a truce are yall:skip: Has this reached me vs IR status:patrice:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lol @ this crazy old fakkit trying to plead his case to the people :dead:

both times this thread been upped this week you wandered into a thread just to @ me and flirt with me, you're a gay ass old ass weirdo my nikka

Ayo, why on All-Star weekend, Valentines Day too, you upping 3 year old threads about getting fvcked by men in prison b? That's what's on your mind b?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Ayo, why on All-Star weekend, Valentines Day too, you upping 3 year old threads about getting fvcked by men in prison b? That's what's on your mind b?

link to when i upped it? pretty sure i didn't post in a thread about prison rape tonight, not until you randomly tagged me in it in the middle of the night on V-day with a paragraph of homoerotic shyt...if you could provide some timestamps that prove differently that would be great bro

why are you lying? are you embarrassed? ashamed of what a sad fakkit nerd you're acting like?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
link to when i upped it? pretty sure i didn't post in a thread about prison rape tonight, not until you randomly tagged me in it in the middle of the night on V-day with a paragraph of homoerotic shyt...if you could provide some timestamps that prove differently that would be great bro

why are you lying? are you embarrassed? ashamed of what a sad fakkit nerd you're acting like?

Who upped the thread, Eggbert? Who upped a damn near 3 year old thread about prison sex, Einstein?

You gonna say I made you do that too?:sas1:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so you tagged me tonight, on valentine's day saturday night, in a thread i posted in on monday? what were you doing lurking week old prison rape threads anyway?

:sas1: you wanted my attention tonight, now you got it chief

Nope. Jumped in this forum, started scrolling down the threads and just happened to notice some f@ggot made one about getting raped in prison and Lo and behold...guess who it was? Decided to jump in to call you out on you f@ggotry. Lol at the last post before you upped it being in 2012. Why you always got some f@ggot sh!t on your mind, Pterodactyl?

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Nope. Jumped in this forum, started scrolling down the threads and just happened to notice some f@ggot made one about getting raped in prison and Lo and behold...guess who it was? Decided to jump in to call you out on you f@ggotry. Lol at the last post befor you upped it being in 2012. Why you always got some f@ggot sh!t on your mind, Pterodactyl?

you remind me of the grandpa tryna fukk chris griffin on family guy