@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:yeshrug: just giving you some good advice. Look at the 3 cats you wanna tag along behind in this thread: one is a pedophile that admitted he actively looks for underage boys pics on the net, one is a troll coward that gets exposed as a pvssy on a regular basis and one is a 63lb lizard/humanoid hybrid that I son every time he brings my name up. Be careful who you choose to follow Breh. Be your own man.
See I'm trying to be cool with u but you keep saying lil slick remarks. Kinda weird u didn't say anything about suggesting u loosen your booty hole. U a gay guy?

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
See I'm trying to be cool with u but you keep saying lil slick remarks. Kinda weird u didn't say anything about suggesting u loosen your booty hole. U a gay guy?
:patrice:I was waiting for the response too.....kinda makes you wonder

:popcorn:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ: My scorned groupies are furious. Look at the lames:

no one brings your name up you irrelevant jailhouse fakkit :mjlol:

meanwhile you wake up with my dikk in your mouth 4 times a week like an obsessed furious loser

stick to sucking off TPC members in the booth you wack cornball fakkit

:russ: B!tch, you upped this thread several times unprovoked. You always got me on your mind, and always bringing up some jailhouse fantasy you have....and I'm gay?? :russ:

I only see your dumb ass in dusty ass wu threads sucking them nikkaz dikk like the jail bytch u is

Get pff my dikk homo

I didn't even mention your bummy ass, Tariq. Get off my d!ck, broke and hungry f@ggot. What happen? Seeking attention because you're geeky ass ain't get the video games you hoped Santa was gonna bring this Christmas?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Ok, just because I replied to you a couple times don't mean we're friends. I don't know who you are. Beat it.

tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I saw yall in a thread together earlier and thought it was all good:dwillhuh:

my nikka, the only time i talk to that nikka is when he comes into a thread tagging me saying some creepy gay shyt about me

i post in the booth all the time and don't even acknowledge that nikka's posts, he aint on my radar

yet the only time you ever see him in TLR is when he's tagging me or saying some corny homo shyt about me

so i started bumping this thread every time he does it, so i can keep track of how often this filthy old pervert lusts over me and begs for my attention

as you can see, it happens pretty often :francis: