@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Remember what I said people. This thread is gonna be in regular rotation here in the Ladies Room, because @charmander is gonna upp it everytime I son him. It's becoming a regular thing now.

the sad thing is you prolly got sons older than me, but you'd rather spend your time following me around a message board to flirt with me like some disgruntled lil bytch

go apply for AARP or something old fakkit

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the sad thing is you prolly got sons older than me, but you'd rather spend your time following me around a message board to flirt with me like some disgruntled lil bytch

go apply for AARP or something old fakkit

Booooy, you jabbing...you dancing and shuffling around like a young Roy Jones. I see you kid :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
catch billy ocean in traffic ima heat his face

You know you want none of that action, cac.

E thug and challenge n!ggas to fights when you know you're thousands of miles away, brehs.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fukk a forum dawg one day we gon meet

scared_medium.gif

stfu f@ggot :russ:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
this is making me look at a lot of the shyt he's said on here in a new light

all the times he's talked about having nikkas wearing makeup and dancing if they were in the cell together :wow:

all the times he spoke romantically about nas and wutang like they were nicki minaj :wow:

all the times he would follow me into threads just to say creepy sexually charged things about me :wow: he has a pattern of tracking and lusting after skinny young red nikkas

I've spent time behind bars and seen his kind before....he has pretty much all the qualities of a prison punk, he prolly got turned out early doing a bid and started hittin the weights so he could prey on the fresh young boys comin in...it's a vicious cycle

it's so demonic friends :scusthov:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I was just reminding the coli why you don't come around these parts anymore, lusting after skinny red nikkas half your age :gag: you're a disgusting pervert fakkit

and every time you come back here this is gonna get bumped :umad:

The nikka is a fruit...he's always calling this board the ladies room like it's a bad thing to talk amongst ladies..fukking fakkit