@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No idea, I didn't ban him. Had to have been Houston.

EDIT:

And he's only banned until the 9th, so I dunno.

Fred.
im not a run tell the mods type a nikka

but this is getting out of hand. And we gotta stand on principle

if ruger got banned....not bushed but banned, then @Billy Ocean hoecean gotta get it too foh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im not a run tell the mods type a nikka

but this is getting out of hand. And we gotta stand on principle

if ruger got banned....not bushed but banned, then @Billy Ocean hoecean gotta get it too foh

Talk to Houston.

EDIT:

Dude was temp banned because of the NR shyt, which people reported. I don't even think Houston knows this thread exists.

In any case, talk to him.

Fred.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know who you are, devil.

To hell with your microaggressions and fake pleasantries....:camby:

Have a fukked up night @Billy Ocean...Police ass boy...You food now

...:steviej:

Right on schedule. @Billy Ocean lap dog makes an appearance defending his boy...

:dead:
:dead:
You’re fuming that OP thread backfired and absolutely nothing happened to @Billy Ocean :mjlol:
@Billy Ocean Took one of the biggest L's in this site's history. How did this backfire in any sense

even the mods banning ruger is a L and looks funny in the light under the circumstances
OP made a thread to expose @Billy Ocean, failed, got exposed himself and banned.
What was the L to Billy Ocean? You expect him to be home 24 hours a day? OP fukked up by not clearing a time. Plus there are zero receipts for the cop shyt. Or the reporting to mods. All we know is that OP, apparently, I never saw the video, was on @Billy Ocean block, at some point in the past. Was there any proof he was even there Friday?

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Luken lied for his whole Coli career and would get offended and act aggressive as hell when you called him out on his obvious bullshyt.

Billy would go into random threads about random topics and just start threatening people for no reason than PM'ing them more threats.

I say Luken was worse. Billy Has yet to photoshop a check, claim he has a lambo and lie and say he cant post in the thread when he wasn't even bushed :mjlol:

True, but how do we know @Billy Ocean wasn't either?
He obviously was claiming he would fight anyone for years upon years and trying to act like he was never scared of nothing just to get ran out of his own hood, call the cops and get the one person that was man enough to step to him blocked on a site that he has multiple accounts on....

Actually both those deranged nikkas tied :mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Luken he was lying for years.

And Billy was pump faking much longer for years.

This thread literally destroyed his tough guy persona. Like, dude can't just hop in DMS anymore talking that 'here's my address stuff. And that was his schtick. His schtick is finished. He can't talk greasy about c00ns anymore because someone who was being labled a c00n came to his door and punked him. He was the stalker who became the stalked.

Billys situation was worse then Luken because Lukens personal space wasn't violated with no retaliation. Both Luken and Billy got their online personas exposed as fake but Billys is worse because his e thug ho card got pulled. Luken was fronting like he was really a baller which can fall in the category of 'fake it till u make it' but the online persona Billy created had us expecting to see a physical fight with Billy kicking ass in front of his building. We were supposed to see Luger layed out in front of Checkers with blood coming out of every orifice. Instead we got a bunch of juelzing and Billy possibly being ran off the site completely.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.