@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
nah there's a bytch ass bias that pro fba/ados/black american empowerment need to be aware of with these mods

i was bushed for "making too many pro fba threads in a row" at one point .........for like 3 months

how do they ban @Uncouth Savage but dont ban the source of the alts creation?

but ruger gets banned

@Billy Ocean has been harassing violence to a multitude of members but doesn't get banned for it

but when someone pulls up they get banned?

Then when pressed upon their actions, they're suddenly above the clouds and dont respond
Aren't most of the active mods in TLR ADOS? :patrice:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
no don’t be “private” now. you want attention bring ya ass home i’m on 141 with my nikkas playing 2k you let us know when you decide to come to YOUR house. bring ya homies cause we 10 deep but i ain’t gona jump u or sneak u i wanna see you say all that shyt you was saying
I like how this dude thought coming 10 deep to an internet head was gonna get him tough points. Then again, i wasnt expecting billy to fight fair on his own block he is right. Prolly shoulda just said nothing maybe hed come tho. When you said 10 people ya kinda set it up as not happening.

Then again, billy asks for fades all the time. Shouldnt be doing that nor giving his info out. That just encourages more. And one of you die, dont fukking blame the coli.

I did notice a lot of people billy argues with gets banned. Lot of snitching in the booth, lotta pms to the mods to do dirty work. I smell a rat.

Took you 3 threads, thousands of posts, and a banning for you to make your standard appearance as @Billy Ocean number one glazer.

Coward(Devil)...:russ:

And there he is, yea. Thats what they do @AFRAM GLORY They will drag others i to shyt and then cherry pick statements use a mod to ban whoever they fighting with. Idk who it is but its a DIRECT line. Been happening for years.

I got no dog in this fight but ive seen this happen to a buncha old heads from here. Mid argument. Banned. Always with them two. People who never were problems, good posters, only to them. Thats why this place is dead half the time. They got rid of everyone who actually posted and kept this place alive.

Coli Poster(usually black american) states that he wants more for his community (benign neglect) than crumbs left from a rising tide lifts all boats policy leftovers.

Coli shills, pannies, and international citizens accuse coli BA poster of being xenophobic, republican, maga, trumpset and repeatedly neg harass, tag, stalk, and antagonize coli Poster in multiple threads daily, weekly.

Coli Poster stands his ground and eventually ends up playing in the mud with "them". The "them" clique pick and choose quotes, posts, and threads to mass report to mods and global mod(s) with. Global mod(s) sides with "them" and Coli poster is bushed repeatedly or banned.

At one point, "We" literally had a dirty mod (prolly still is) @newarkhiphop (rondo number 9) who was actively hunting down "us", assisting in dishing out warning points, bannings, and openly cliqued up with "them". Dude got exposed and was supposed to step down and he's still there.

I'm not tryna come off as banging on the mods. I'm just trying to show posters how dirty that group plays and how it seems that they seem to constantly get away with the nonsense.

Yea…. Thats how it goes. To the T. Half the posters that been banned from here, this is how. Thats why i just block these guys. They tried me like 3 months ago , everyday 6pm, for 2 weeks straight. Forced the convo to receipts and then it was “you take this too serious” aka this thread all over. meanwhile hes a grown man with kids who literally know EVERY move you make because they LIVE here. Instead of having dinner with their family they are stalking posters.

I mean i got no love for sir biatch but i saw they still following him and posting updates with a thread in booth on his life this year. Hes been banned for YEARS. Like almost 10. A DECADE!

Like goddamn. Get a fukking life

@Billy Ocean Ocean has threatened multiple poster with murder in their pm's.

He should have been banned.

He says such blatant shyt that I was thinking he was a cop or a mentally ill mod.

Yup. Listen he aint the only one tho. This place has some fukking weirdos for real. Actual stalkers. I wont even post about actual issues or topics outside of the booth because they will spin it into some political agenda and get you banned over nothing. They hide behind befriending mods n win in the end because some of us aint nerds and just dont care enough to take it there.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He supposedly took a photo of front door of his building but there's not much proof either way. It's mostly posters that have an issue with @Billy Ocean older posts ganging up in the thread.
False he posted a video in front of the building door and told him come out and he didn’t

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I haven't read the entire thread, link?
It’s in this thread but I’m assuming the mods deleted the post after they banned him

Why u think we all saying this a rafters thread, I been on here for 6 years and I ain’t never seen sum shyt like this

He real live pulled up on him

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Massive thread backfire for OP :mjlol:
I’m not interested in a back and forth. OP’s thread backfired. That’s a fact. If you are mad about it, it is what it is. Have a good night.
@Billy Ocean Took one of the biggest L's in this site's history. How did this backfire in any sense

even the mods banning ruger is a L and looks funny in the light under the circumstances

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Poster(usually black american) states that he wants more for his community (benign neglect) than crumbs left from a rising tide lifts all boats policy leftovers.

Coli shills, pannies, and international citizens accuse coli BA poster of being xenophobic, republican, maga, trumpset and repeatedly neg harass, tag, stalk, and antagonize coli Poster in multiple threads daily, weekly.

Coli Poster stands his ground and eventually ends up playing in the mud with "them". The "them" clique pick and choose quotes, posts, and threads to mass report to mods and global mod(s) with. Global mod(s) sides with "them" and Coli poster is bushed repeatedly or banned.

At one point, "We" literally had a dirty mod (prolly still is) @newarkhiphop (rondo number 9) who was actively hunting down "us", assisting in dishing out warning points, bannings, and openly cliqued up with "them". Dude got exposed and was supposed to step down and he's still there.

I'm not tryna come off as banging on the mods. I'm just trying to show posters how dirty that group plays and how it seems that they seem to constantly get away with the nonsense.

known something was off this since the @Rhakim guy got exposed and hes still posting. The favoritism that goes on in here is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.