@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
If he actually pulled up on @Billy Ocean to run the fade, I can see why that's enough to get the ban hammer.
nah there's a bytch ass bias that pro fba/ados/black american empowerment need to be aware of with these mods

i was bushed for "making too many pro fba threads in a row" at one point .........for like 3 months

how do they ban @Uncouth Savage but dont ban the source of the alts creation?

but ruger gets banned

@Billy Ocean has been harassing violence to a multitude of members but doesn't get banned for it

but when someone pulls up they get banned?

Then when pressed upon their actions, they're suddenly above the clouds and dont respond

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nah there's a bytch ass bias that pro fba/ados/black american empowerment need to be aware of with these mods

i was bushed for "making too many fba threads in a row" at one point .........for like 3 months

how do they ban @Uncouth Savage but dont ban the source of the alts creation?

but ruger gets banned

@Billy Ocean has been harassing violence to a multitude of members but doesn't get banned for it

but when someone pulls up they get banned?
Considering the potential ramifications of the encounter and how it could come back on Brook and this site as a whole depending on what happened, yes.

I say that as someone who has had @Billy Ocean blocked for the longest and suspected that @Uncouth Savage was someone's alt account.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Considering the potential ramifications of the encounter and how it could come back on Brook and this site as a whole depending on what happened, yes.

I say that as someone who has had @Billy Ocean blocked for the longest and suspected that @Uncouth Savage was someone's alt account.

Like dude said that p*ssy @Billy Ocean constantly threatens multiple posters with violence.

When his head gets cracked then it would be a liability.

It would make more sense to ban the clown that stays sending out threats to everyone.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That ain't even the stupidest part. The stupidest part is @BillyOcean is the person that gave the dude his address and told the dude to pull pull up if he wanted that work. A couple of hours later the dude was out front of the building messaging @Billy Ocean on thecoli in real time to come outside. @Billy Ocean got straight hoed and now he is too scared to come back to his apartment and thecoli, because dude posted @Billy Ocean's address on thecoli
:picard:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Like dude said that p*ssy @Billy Ocean constantly threatens multiple posters with violence.

When he's head gets cracked then it would be a liability.

It would make more sense to ban the clown that stays sending out threats to everyone.
They both should be banned if we're being honest as I've had my own issues with @Billy Ocean and @Uncouth Savage. They both should be banned for pulling up and actually providing the address to do it.

I'm speaking strictly to OP pulling up on him and how that could have ended dangerously for any of the parties involved and how it would come back on this site.

If that address was legit and OP knows where he lives, then the beef could still linger.

Both have to go.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

then @hoecean he should have been blocked for not only instigating that event, but possibly instigating potential incidents like that

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They both should be banned if we're being honest as I've had my own issues with @Billy Ocean and @Uncouth Savage. They both should be banned for pulling up and actually providing the address to do it.

I'm speaking strictly to OP pulling up on him and how that could have ended dangerously for any of the parties involved and how it would come back on this site.

@Billy Ocean Ocean has threatened multiple poster with murder in their pm's.

He should have been banned.

He says such blatant shyt that I was thinking he was a cop or a mentally ill mod.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Billy Ocean Ocean has threatened multiple poster with murder in their pm's.

He should have been banned.

He says such blatant shyt that I was thinking he was a cop or a mentally ill mod.
For some reason those type of threats don't get taken serious on this site.

I remember years ago when @calixprynce was essentially threatening to posters. He didn't get banned for it, but instead something else.

This shyt is way worse because what’s stopping OP from pulling up again especially if that address is legit.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Y'all don't really believe the, "I have more in common with white people than Africans," guy is also an active gangbanger who mobilized a strike team of at least 9 other adult men at a moment's notice to mill about Billy's neighborhood for almost a full work day looking for him? We're not collectively that gullible, right?

:lupe:
I dont want no one pulling up :hubie: :sadcam: but that is pretty sus....

:stopitslime:everyone knows the bacon brigade way too p*ssy to walk up on a congregation of gang members. Pussies cant handle dealing with 14 year old kids without the heat in hand. Piss their pants doing a routine traffic stop if a brotha is involved.

:jbhmm:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I assumed he was banned for lying? Too many pages to read through seems he was banned for the threats?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I assumed he was banned for lying? Too many pages to read through seems he was banned for the threats?
He was banned because @Billy Ocean baited him into sliding for a fade… then Billy hid inside his crib, called the police, and reported OP to the mods for threatening him. Then he used his alts to try to turn the thread in his favor

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He was banned because @Billy Ocean baited him into sliding for a fade… then Billy hid inside his crib, called the police, and reported OP to the mods for threatening him. Then he used his alts to try to turn the thread in his favor

Mods playing favorites as per usual. Billy the one who posted his damn address.

Status
Not open for further replies.