@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Post the receipts then.
Where’s the evidence he called the cops?
Where’s the evidence cops were even there?
Where’s the evidence @Billy Ocean wss home, ducking?
Where’s the evidence @Billy Ocean reported to the mods?

You’re just running with theories and narratives because of personal issues you must have with @Billy Ocean?
I know @Wallychamp mad over one stars and negs from almost a decade ago. I don’t know the other poster.

Post #473

Ain't no concern trolling and I'm white and I say so in this thread.

Do your own research, devil.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but how do we know @Billy Ocean wasn't either?
@Billy Ocean bytch ass has been posting threats of putting hands and feet on posters for years. Most posters know @Billy Ocean ain't shyt but an e-bytch and he ain't going to do shyt but become a track star in an actual square up. The only poster that didn’t know that shyt was @Billy Ocean so when @Billy Ocean told Ruger that he would slap the shyt out of him, @Billy Ocean was shocked to learn that Ruger had rolls of toilet paper and boxes of Depends and Ruger said let's get it lil nikka.

Every since that night it has been:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
FRFR I’m sad that the Billy E-Thug era is probably to an end :mjcry:

I never had real convos with him. I would just watch how he moved. There could be a thread about the Proliferation of rainforests in the world…. Everything would be running like clockwork until one of Billy’s opps posted

Next thing you know Billy would just derail the whole thread by being turnt as fukk :russ: For seemingly no reason he would be on 100 immediately and the whole thread energy would shift

If it was my thread I would probably be pissed. But as an outsider looking in I always marveled that he could type so aggressively ALL THE TIME

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
@Billy Ocean bytch ass has been posting threats of putting hands and feet on posters for years. Most posters know @Billy Ocean ain't shyt but an e-bytch and he ain't going to do shyt but become a track star in an actual square up. The only poster that didn’t know that shyt was @Billy Ocean so when @Billy Ocean told Ruger that he would slap the shyt out of him, @Billy Ocean was shocked to learn that Ruger had rolls of toilet paper and boxes of Depends and Ruger said let's get it lil nikka.

Every since that night it has been:
:dead:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
FRFR I’m sad that the Billy E-Thug era is probably to an end :mjcry:

I always thought the e-thug shyt he was doing was corny but funny at the same time... It is kinda bitter sweet to see it end... But I'm glad to see his gimmick is finally over...

Dude was a straight clown anyway...:pacspit:

:mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Post #473

Ain't no concern trolling and I'm white and I say so in this thread.

Do your own research, devil.
So still no evidence of anything related to this thread? Got it. You’re conceding then that your statements in this thread are just your biased narrative and not based on objective evidence. Have a good Sunday.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So still no evidence of anything related to this thread? Got it. You’re conceding then that your statements in this thread are just your biased narrative and not based on objective evidence. Have a good Sunday.
You must be @Billy Ocean other alt account with how much you're going to bat for him

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not a run tell the mods type a nikka

but this is getting out of hand. And we gotta stand on principle

if ruger got banned....not bushed but banned, then @Billy Ocean hoecean gotta get it too foh
I should've bookmarked the post but I seen mods cosigning BillyHoe's e-thugging on here before. All these Shills are in cahoots together in some bytchmade emotional click. When they lose an argument they start snitching to mods. But now they even calling the cops.
:pachaha:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Go post it in the ban bet thread. I’ll accept.

@Billy Ocean don't glaze himself...He got you for that

Post #473

Ruger got 9 days temp ban @Billy Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.