@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For future reference, if you all (@Billy Ocean, Ruger, @K.O.N.Y, etc.) are serious about resolving your issues off site, pick a gym and throw hands legally. Get it on camera and I'll personally Cash App the winner $500 out of my own pocket.

That's the best offer I can make. PM me whenever you all set it up, and I'll sticky the thread.

EDIT: Again, I need to stress, PM me. There's a 99% chance I won't see an @, there's currently 90+ open reports and the Drake/Kendrick thing is keeping me busy in The Booth.

Fred.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:dead:
You’re fuming that OP thread backfired and absolutely nothing happened to @Billy Ocean :mjlol:

OP made a thread to expose @Billy Ocean, failed, got exposed himself and banned.
What was the L to Billy Ocean? You expect him to be home 24 hours a day? OP fukked up by not clearing a time. Plus there are zero receipts for the cop shyt. Or the reporting to mods. All we know is that OP, apparently, I never saw the video, was on @Billy Ocean block, at some point in the past. Was there any proof he was even there Friday?
Damn dog... Take @Billy Ocean dikk out your mouth for one second... Eat some breakfast...

This the sword you want die on for that connball?

You one lame white boy... lol

:mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
You’re fuming that OP thread backfired and absolutely nothing happened to @Billy Ocean :mjlol:

OP made a thread to expose @Billy Ocean, failed, got exposed himself and banned.
What was the L to Billy Ocean? You expect him to be home 24 hours a day? OP fukked up by not clearing a time. Plus there are zero receipts for the cop shyt. Or the reporting to mods. All we know is that OP, apparently, I never saw the video, was on @Billy Ocean block, at some point in the past. Was there any proof he was even there Friday?
@Billy Ocean got exposed for ducking a perma ban bet, fade, and being a snitch.

Ain't no concerned trolling, circular arguments, loopholes, or weaseling out you can do to save your lover. It's over

You can glaze that police ass fakkit's d1ck til your eyes roll in the back of your head and your paper thin lips turn purple. It's over

You can't I'm white and say so in this thread, devil.

Pom pom always out and glazing that rat since 2013.

You disgust me....:scust:

Wallychamp

Daps
Still no receipts?

Are you dumb or just dumb?

This whole thread is the receipt of him ducking the fade with OP and his alt account getting exposed.

Why you come in here caping for that clown is beyond insane. :mjlol:

It just makes you look just as pathetic as @Billy Ocean...

:pacspit:

Wallychamp

Daps

Ain't no concerned trolling, circular arguments, loopholes, or weaseling out you can do to save your lover. It's over

You can glaze that police ass fakkit's d1ck til your eyes roll in the back of your head and your paper thin lips turn purple. It's over

It's no convincing @mobbinfms when it comes to @Billy Ocean. He is Billy loyalist to the end dog. He been slobbing him for years on this site.

:mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Receipts?

@KingTxo and anybody else that @mobbinfms reply to.

Don't let @mobbinfms concern troll and I'm white and I say so his way with this thread.

Send him here to post #473

and tell him do his own research.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Are you dumb or just dumb?

This whole thread is the receipt of him ducking the fade with OP and his alt account getting exposed.

Why you come in here caping for that clown is beyond insane. :mjlol:

It just makes you look just as pathetic as @Billy Ocean...

:pacspit:
Post the receipts then.
Where’s the evidence he called the cops?
Where’s the evidence cops were even there?
Where’s the evidence @Billy Ocean wss home, ducking?
Where’s the evidence @Billy Ocean reported to the mods?

You’re just running with theories and narratives because of personal issues you must have with @Billy Ocean?
I know @Wallychamp mad over one stars and negs from almost a decade ago. I don’t know the other poster.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@KingTxo and anybody else that @mobbinfms reply to.

Don't let @mobbinfms concern troll and I'm white and I say so his way with this thread.

Send him here to post #473

and tell him do his own research.
That’s all you got? :dead:
So no evidence of anything material to this thread? Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.