@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats a half pint for sure.

never heard of that brand but I don't drink vodka; that shyt for people with real problems :picard:
That little dusty midget muddafugga got shook so bad that he went to the liquor store and got the bum brand of vodka to anesthetize himself and settle his fugging nerves.

Liquor ain't going to dull that ass whooping you gon get @Billy Ocean . It ain't going to give you any extra fugging courage either ya punk. We now know that you ain't shyt but a fake up north nikka screaming for the cops. You gon get that work. :birdman:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
54 pages. Was there evidence of the pull up?
Yes. Dude posted a picture of @Billy Ocean's shanty. Dude then posted their messages in real time. @Billy Ocean then started scrambling and back peddling and doing this shyt :whoa: and begging dude to keep it pm, but dude wasn't having it.

Then @BillyOcean pulled an all time hoe move and called the cops on the dude.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
thats a half pint for sure.

never heard of that brand but I don't drink vodka; that shyt for people with real problems :picard:
yeah, you're right. i forgot how small his hands are :heh:

thats new amsterdam. its like 12 dollars for a fifth at the liquor store.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That ain't even the stupidest part. The stupidest part is @BillyOcean is the person that gave the dude his address and told the dude to pull pull up if he wanted that work. A couple of hours later the dude was out front of the building messaging @Billy Ocean on thecoli in real time to come outside. @Billy Ocean got straight hoed and now he is too scared to come back to his apartment and thecoli, because dude posted @Billy Ocean's address on thecoli

Status
Not open for further replies.