@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Another twist..

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I put it in quotation marks because you white supremacist scumbag c00ns don't speak for us. I don't even feel right putting "black Americans" in my own words when referring to referring to that nutjobs deranged cac-loving commentary.

Don't even TRY to witch hunt no one when you're adamantly defending a nikka who privately calls black people "NR" when hes upset, brazenly calls Africans savages who have accomplished nothing, despises the Haitian Revolution, and is basically a st0rmfr0nt account in black face. Please don't even try, fool. It's sad your pathetic ass "movement" has come to this type of shyt.

Sorry the nikka said all the quiet parts out loud and now yall gotta go nuts to save face.
Find one of my posts of me making a white supremacist or maga adjacent point. You’re a xenophobic c00n who hates black americans. Your posting history suggests it.

Whats funny is you crashing out over a Amsterdam drinking dirty apartment c00n who has threatened women and constantly wants to meet up and fight posters.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Most of us on here have been using the Internet since it's creation. You should know that you never EVER post your phone number or address on a website. :francis: People can blow that phone up, send you 100 pizzas, try to SWAT you, call in a bomb threat, all kinds of crazy shyt.
Internet was created in the early 80s :gucci:
11 came but Billy didn't is flagrant
Ayo :russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Find one of my posts of me making a white supremacist or maga adjacent point. You’re a xenophobic c00n who hates black americans. Your posting history suggests it.

Whats funny is you crashing out over a Amsterdam drinking dirty apartment c00n who has threatened women and constantly wants to meet up and fight posters.
agree with everything you said except the bolded.

@Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) didn't really wanna meet up with anyone. Yesterday proved that. He just wanted to talk the tough talk, and in between that tell bullshyt stories about "running with straight goons" and getting shot up and stabbed and living a street life and having naive ass nikkas believe him.

But when that real live funk showed up at his nasty ass tenement stoop yesterday we all saw what time it was.

a-man-peeking-outdoors-through-the-blinds-of-a-darkened-room.jpg

Bet that nikka never thought such a day would come lol

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He's already posting under his @SupaDupaCool alias/alt
That’s what’s so crazy.

We can tell just by who he’s arguing with…

How you jump into a thread and start going at every poster who was calling @Billy Ocean a p*ssy..

Like… I have no idea who this @SupaDupaCool goofy is… but he hopped straight to speaking about me with the same points Billy hoecean did

While situation reminds me of the poster who was trying to call me an anti/-black Indian who
Doesn’t support FBA reparations… and it turns out this muafukka was some random loser in Holland….

Somehow, these losers find pro black causes to hide behind in order to gate keep and demean black men who don’t fit their standard of how pro black you should be or something.

It’s getting to the point where blackness/afro centrism/black progress isn’t even the focus, it’s just a platform that gives these lame outcasts a cause to be part of and provides some type of validation on the internet that they don’t get in real life. If you somehow challenge that validation that their psyche relies on to justify their pointless incel existence… they will crash out in an attempt to protect their internet ego.

Stuff like this happens in online communities of every topic and demographic. It just so happens that the topics and demographics on the coli are centered around black culture. That’s how you get these nikkas who aren’t even active in their local black communities, don’t take part in any social programs aimed at helping us, or even have a name for themselves in their own social circles… but they will type 50 paragraphs and call you names if you don’t agree with their opinion on a random point.

Having multiple alts shows how much “winning” and argument matters to them… they create strategies to try to influence the direction of a thread/post responses by using the alts to guide the progress of a topic. It’s sad because it shows how even they themselves recognize they lack the intellectual capacity to put forth a solid coherent argument that will resonate with those who read it without the needs for theatrics or interference to get others to agree.

As soon as Billy hoe decided to go back and forth with me.. calling me a c00n because I called him out on running from a ban bet… I knew he was one of those posters who have the entirety of their ego tied to this message board. This whole exposure coming directly after is exactly what I expected. This has to be like the 5th or 6th dude to come at me repeatedly. Then end up crashing out on some weirdo shyt right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.