@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
agree with everything you said except the bolded.

@Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) didn't really wanna meet up with anyone. Yesterday proved that. He just wanted to talk the tough talk, and in between that tell bullshyt stories about "running with straight goons" and getting shot up and stabbed and living a street life and having naive ass nikkas believe him.

But when that real live funk showed up at his nasty ass tenement stoop yesterday we all saw what time it was.

a-man-peeking-outdoors-through-the-blinds-of-a-darkened-room.jpg

Bet that nikka never thought such a day would come lol
:russ: damn son this is exactly how I envisioned him 🤣🤣🤣

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So yall just activate and pull up for hours on end and no one knows why? Thats the crux of my confusion. The thread was posted around the time school ends, no one said they're kid(s), etc? It don't make sense for brehs to just cluelessly sit around like that.

we’re gang members most of us literally have nothing to do but smoke trap and bullshyt
@Voice of Reason did you get him hemmed up? What's the real reason behind that Jamaican gang thread? :leostare:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I put one big lovely ban bet on everyone accusing me of being an alt.

:pachaha: since yall wanna go witch hunting as usual.

I'm not here to take up for Billy Ocean. I really dont give fukk about some online-offline beef. I'm here to celebrate another deranged hashtag diaspora war c00n gone, while yall here crying over it.

Motherfukker routinely called Africans "savages," while pushing all types of kumbaya c00nery about our loving connection to white people. Called the only successful colonial slave revolution "unimpressive." Dude was one of the most disgusting posters on the site and im not sure how he got defenders up in here. fukk em.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
OPs white supremacist, cac adjacent ass got the ban.

:blessed:

Dude calls African people straight up savages without pause, talks up this romantic kinship between black Americans and cac southerners, said the only successful slave uprising was "not impressive," refers to people he doesn't like on this board as "NR"s privately, basically posts exactly like a st0rmfr0nt white supremacist except with "FBA" and "muh people" sprinkled around. I never seen a more flagrant fukking Uncle Tom on this bard in my life. The bigoted shyt that comes out his mouth would get you banned off a WHITE webstie.

But the chatty patty pro-Trump c00n defense force came through in a full court press and deflected to ban bets and "fukkery," and people fell for it. Letting an out and about white supremacist account just ride and deflect to someone else cus the c00n makes you feel good to be "black American."

His thread, where he so courageously speaks of black Americans closeness to white people rather than those no-good Africans is still up. Still just casually active. Like its no big deal, and apparently we do feel closer and more accepted by whites. Still got the same "FBA" c00ns defending him and his dusty, embarrassing, white power threads. For a sight that loves to witch hunt c00ns and agents it's amazing how yall get when one is clearly in your face telling you Africans are literally savages and we have a greater loving connection with white people. And these are the people that will get the loudest calling you a white worshipping "liberal c00n" if you dare plan to *gasp* vote and if you don't agree with white supremacist right wing cac babble and agendas. Pure projection. These c00ns don't just feel closer to white people they fight for white people to decide our laws and government. These are some serious c00ns.

The next time I dare see these niccas accusing Africans of wanting some closeness to white people rather than other black people I'm bumping up that thread. Next time yall wanna start a stupid diaspora war over some random tweet from some random ass Nigerian girl saying black Americans feel closer to whites than black people, I'll be sure to bump the thread of coli niccas rallying around and defending just that.

Like I said the disgusting trash this nicca feels proud and totally comfortable saying about Africans and black people would get you banned in seconds on a WHITE website. But here it gets you a whole "FBA" clique coming to your rescue with praise. This place has become a damn joke. This ain't no pro-black space of real black political discourse just a bunch of bored black 4 Trump Uncle Toms who clearly wish they were white role-playing as militant voices. Thecoli jumped the shark praising this fukking weirdo.

:snoop: i smell another alt account

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

I'll be happy to get you outta here on a ban bet if you wanna start the bullshyt. Yall hashtag niccas gone nuts. I said what I had to say about that bytch ass "thank God massa took me out the jungle" Uncle Tom ass OP. Im sorry he makes your "movement" look dumb. Leave me out of your silly witch hunts.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I put one big lovely ban bet on everyone accusing me of being an alt.

:pachaha: since yall wanna go witch hunting as usual.

I'm not here to take up for Billy Ocean. I really dont give fukk about some online-offline beef. I'm here to celebrate another deranged hashtag diaspora war c00n gone, while yall here crying over it.

Motherfukker routinely called Africans "savages," while pushing all types of kumbaya c00nery about our loving connection to white people. Called the only successful colonial slave revolution "unimpressive." Dude was one of the most disgusting posters on the site and im not sure how he got defenders up in here. fukk em.
He got banned… seems like the issue is solved now…

Now I just got an issue with you saying I’m pro Trump. Do you have anything to back up that claim? Or were you just baselessly attacking anybody who clowned Billy ocean?

What’s the logic?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He got banned… seems like the issue is solved now…

Now I just got an issue with you saying I’m pro Trump. Do you have anything to back up that claim? Or were you just baselessly attacking anybody who clowned Billy ocean?

What’s the logic?

I got nothing for you. I grouped you in with a bunch of other posters. Sorry for misrepresenting your politics.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be happy to get you outta here on a ban bet if you wanna start the bullshyt. Yall hashtag niccas gone nuts. I said what I had to say about that bytch ass "thank God massa took me out the jungle" Uncle Tom ass OP. Im sorry he makes your "movement" look dumb. Leave me out of your silly witch hunts.
Your soft bytch ass was offered a literal ban bet last night, but you hid out until they banned your tormentor. He still knows where you live you damn fool. :birdman:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all don't really believe the, "I have more in common with white people than Africans," guy is also an active gangbanger who mobilized a strike team of at least 9 other adult men at a moment's notice to mill about Billy's neighborhood for almost a full work day looking for him? We're not collectively that gullible, right?

:lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.