@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yall have to remember that @SupaDupaCool comes from a broken family where he did not recieve any love. Nobody hugged him, nobody said "I love you" pause, :dame: , nobody cooked for him.

From his own words, he was abandoned because he grew up to be a nobody, he does not have a successful career and is not a rhodes scholar :to:

Nope.

My family kinda messed up. No cap. Real spit wit my brehs.

:mjcry:

My mom and truthfully all the adults in my family care more about their own money and the attention they receive from the family than genuinely connecting with their kids or family or supporting one another. I come form one of those :mjcry:

I have no plans to support, carry, or try to connect with any of them on that level, and neither does my sister at the moment. I can see them all, as they reach closer to those pearly gates and realize in the end life is about the connection and journey we shared with loved ones, crying for attention, guilt tripping and shaming everyone on some "I provided everything for you" nonsense as their way of compensating for their failures and begging for help rather than just being human and admitting to some errors. But I hope they ride out into the sunset with their savings, pensions, bank statements, houses, cars and whatever else they value most and let that be their company in those last days instead.

I'm focused on looking out for my generation, because I come from a selfish set of folks who abandon you if you're not this perfect rhodes scholar with a successful career to brag about.

My father on the other hand hardly has shyt other than his house and I can't wait to watch him die sick and alone.

Yeah I had it super rough brehs. :mjcry:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Y'all don't really believe the, "I have more in common with white people than Africans," guy is also an active gangbanger who mobilized a strike team of at least 9 other adult men at a moment's notice to mill about Billy's neighborhood for almost a full work day looking for him? We're not collectively that gullible, right?

:lupe:
“Strike team”

:gucci:

Prolly told a few nikkas who just sit at home and burn blunts all day that some corny nikka was poppin off at the mouth.

Them nikkas prolly slid through. Made jokes. Burned a few J’s. Then called it a day.

You ain’t never had any nikkas you could pull together for a skit before? Lame ass.

Daps
Y'all don't really believe the, "I have more in common with white people than Africans," guy is also an active gangbanger who mobilized a strike team of at least 9 other adult men at a moment's notice to mill about Billy's neighborhood for almost a full work day looking for him? We're not collectively that gullible, right?

Plot twist! That's also Billy
:dead:
But, fr tho If Billy really is @uncouth babble anything is possible :yeshrug:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“Strike team”

:gucci:

Prolly told a few nikkas who just sit at home and burn blunts all day that some corny nikka was poppin off at the mouth.

Them nikkas prolly slid through. Made jokes. Burned a few J’s. Then called it a day.

You ain’t never had any nikkas you could pull together for a skit before? Lame ass.
Dude said there were 10 of them. And he doesn't know the apartment number or have his phone number, so 9 other dudes agreed to go stand in front of his building hoping he would either randomly pop up, or check this thread and decide to go down and chat with them. Not to mention the op would've had to find and save his picture from here. :pachaha:

I wish I did know 9 other bum-ass cats I could assemble for such a mission, because it would let me know how terribly I'm doing at life. :wow:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yall have to remember that @SupaDupaCool comes from a broken family where he did not recieve any love. Nobody hugged him, nobody said "I love you" pause, :dame: , nobody cooked for him.

From his own words, he was abandoned because he grew up to be a nobody, he does not have a successful career and is not a rhodes scholar :to:

Remember this is all important information to know as it gives us the framework for his own inner c00n hatred of ADOS parents who he thinks are pathological child abusers with a pattern of beating kids that is unique to ADOS people and ADOS culture:

Yes, I believe "beating" culture is uniquely prevalent in our community, is a product of slavery, and has held us back for generations. Yep, said that, in a topic that was about thoughts on beating. "FBA" are apparently closer in "affinity" with white yee haw southerners than other black people of different backgrounds. You trying pretty hard. I'm sorry your hashtag clique has become such an embarrassing circus of right wing nonsense, useless witch hunting, and massa worship. Try harder.

It also explains his reverence for white parenting. I think he wishes his parents were white. I low-key think he wishes he was white

This is why the black community is fukked up. Still practicing and emulating the behaviors of our oppressors, including their selective hypocritical Bible thumping while dehumanizing others, and the "suffer now, your reward is in heaven" miserable living.

White parents raise their kids and their homes with maturity and respect. They learn and practice new and progressive methods of engaging with kids and maintaining a healthy family that work and raises their kids to be the next generation of fearless and respectable leaders in this world that reflects the healthy environment they were given. But black parents wanna take that same Bible that was shoved in our faces as property to white people 600 years ago, pass it down generation after generation and teach our own kids how to be quiet, obedient, battered slaves to a master with mental issues. That, or how to be whacked out "tough" domestic terrorists.

Amd then we wonder why our kids are nuts in the street and falling behind when others are getting ahead. We want to talk about abusive systemic racism holding our youth back. We got to talk about abusive, systemic, shytty, lazy, Bible based parenting plaguing our communities.

Beating does NOT work. And black parents who think just following a Bible verse and calling it a day is "parenting" are the worst. The WORST. Lazy and dumb. Put down the Bible, put down the belt, and ENGAGE with your children.
SupaDupac00n still sees his parents when he sees you in public. He's speaking on his (self described) fukked up ass family anytime he's speaking on why he hates ADOS because he sees us as an extension of them.

And honestly I don't believe half the shyt he says about his people either. Just like how we've seen first hand he'll fabricate whole narratives about online strangers asking someone to take a ban bet, I don't for one second think he won't cap about his own people to make them look like shyt. I'm pretty sure if we got their side of the story they'd 100% confirm how much of a bytch ass individual you are. Clown.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Day 1 posting in TLR, I was asked what his block look like and I replied honestly: "They used to call it Junkies Paradise over there. :picard:"

nikka hated me every since, but was I lying tho??? Dont it look like junkies be over there??? :huhldup: :hubie:

This dummy Billy Hoecean actually pm'd his fukking address. @LastSecondRuger did not internet sleuth the information. :mjlol:
PMing addresses. @CouldntBeMeTho

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

All black Americans have way more in common with white Americans than Africans get real

Most of these nikkas would literally fall out and die if they had to spend a month in Zimbabwe.
:mjlol:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

No wonder he's so attached to being a pan-African. He lacks a solid identity and foundation.

:wow:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No wonder he's so attached to being a pan-African. He lacks a solid identity and foundation.

:wow:
It all makes sense now he didn’t grow up with an ounce of fba cultural pride. And the nikka is from NYC on top of that which makes it worst

I’m from the same place he from, if your family not on point culturally you gon end up being a

“why are y’all attacking other marginalized groups :damn:
Ass nikka just like he is

Dodo bird c00n origin story:wow:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:dahell:

I just logged back into the site like 30 minutes ago since last night and read the rest of this thread. What a turn of events

@Billy Ocean, you can't be starting shyt with a whole bunch of posters on here, give out your addy, (I hope that's really not your real address) and expect some nikkas not to pull up. Everybody on this website ain't on no bytch shyt as you can see. If something were to happen to you, you ain't going to know who did it cause of all the shyt you be starting. Now all I see you as is some loud mouth ass nikka. All bark and no bite. I see you took your status off your profile

You a Nas stan. Smartin up nikka. I hope this is a lesson well learned

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
:dahell:

I just logged back into the site like 30 minutes ago since last night and read the rest of this thread. What a turn of events

@Billy Ocean, you can't be starting shyt with a whole bunch of posters on here, give out your addy, (I hope that's really not your real address) and expect some nikkas not to pull up. Everybody on this website ain't on no bytch shyt as you can see. If something were to happen to you, you ain't going to know who did it cause of all the shyt you be starting. Now all I see you as is some loud mouth ass nikka. All bark and no bite. I see you took your status off your profile

You a Nas stan. Smartin up nikka. I hope this is a lesson well learned
I thought I was tripping cause last night it was there but I see I’m not the only one that can’t see it anymore
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.