@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I'm 31, 6'1 220 (with muscle) with an amazing future wife, my hairline is impeccable, and I have no kids. It's ok little bro, keep make shyt up for daps, I know your life is miserable.

You got no bytch, no friends, no life and that's okay. I know that the coli is your lifeblood and that's why you act a fool on the coli. I couldn't relate and it @CouldntBeMeTho

While me and my slim thick wifey are gaming and cuddling :umad:

I lied but I'm not gonna let you lie like the hoe ass bytch you are.
I joined 4 years before you and you have double my posts.
:mjlol:
Fagget you a fat boy go do cardio with your fat bytch. Lying about being married lsmh your wife def a fat bytch if you got time to be here repping “cat set” and having anime avis. nikka be on the Coli at 4 am too but he got a wife

:russ:
Suck my dikk bozo go do cardio fatty get them lipids down before you get a stroke fakkit

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Ruger said he was gonna keep coming back to Billys building. That's why Billy been missing for 16 hours now. I'm sure Billy is breathing a small sign of relief seeing Ruger banned but does that mean Ruger is actually going to quit what he started? Because now it's bigger then The Coli. Billy had his peace and tranquility violated by someone who threatened his life and we all know you just can't underestimate people, especially in this clout chasing era and now Billy has to deal with an unnecessary situation that he himself caused. Billy is now realizing all that e thugging wasn't worth his peace and tranquility being violated but now has to sleep in the bed he made.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
But then the USUAL pro-Trump c00n brigade including @UpNext @Savvir @K.O.N.Y @HarlemHottie
this has gotta be another Billy ocean alt…

How can I be an anti-bothsides democrat shill one second.

Then pro Trump the next?

:wtf:

Are you gonna quote any of my posts for evidence ? Like what’s my most pro Trump post you’ve seen? You don’t even have to quote if you can’t find it, just paraphrase what you remember.

The only reason Billy ocean was calling me that was because he was mad I saw through the facade. The fact you are randomly coming out of left field after Billy had his alts exposed shows what your true intentions are.

A lot of accounts about to get banned off this.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I sat here and read every page

This the goat website :wow:

bh187-bigfoot.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This is where the beef got started. Dude was calling @Billy Ocean "NR" repeatedly in his inbox. And this is when the nicca ain't calling Africans dumb savages who have never accomplished anything. On some white power cac shyt.

THIS deranged nicca is who everyone in this thread is dapping up and rallying around. This.

@Billy Ocean called out this c00n and his posts in a thread. At first everyone agreed "get a job NR" is clearly banworthy. But then the USUAL pro-Trump c00n brigade including @UpNext @Savvir @K.O.N.Y @HarlemHottie and the rest of the c00n defense squad made a full court press deflecting (as usual) from his disturbing posting history to a "prove your black" one sided ban bet and other shyt. Because apparently you have to win a bet in order to get white supremacist hate speech off this forum nowadays.

This is the reason @AFRAM GLORY @CoryMack and others are telling me to shut up. They want to keep you distracted, in spite of this theead, from the fact that OP is a complete and total Uncle Tom spreading straight up white supremacist hate speech on this site and is an embarrassment to their "FBA" movement. Guy said the quiet part about their trash hashtag out loud, got called out, and they went into a frenzy trying to deflect and distract.

Don't fall for it. OP ain't some legendary coli hero, he's a deranged white supremacist c00n who's post history should've got him banned a thousand times over.

The part that you are leaving out is that if OP is such a c00n then wouldn't that have been the perfect moment for Billy to walk outside of his building and deliver 400 years worth of ass whooping?

With all that talk he does of hating c00ns why did he let a so called c00n make him p*ssy out on his own turf? You seem to be leaving that part out. That makes Billy look 10 X worse then what the situation already is. If you ask me thats no different then a racist spewing white man coming to his building and Billy reacts by hiding, ducking and juelzing.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is where the beef got started. Dude was calling @Billy Ocean "NR" repeatedly in his inbox. And this is when the nicca ain't calling Africans dumb savages who have never accomplished anything. On some white power cac shyt.

THIS deranged nicca is who everyone in this thread is dapping up and rallying around. This.

@Billy Ocean called out this c00n and his posts in a thread. At first everyone agreed "get a job NR" is clearly banworthy. But then the USUAL pro-Trump c00n brigade including @UpNext @Savvir @K.O.N.Y @HarlemHottie and the rest of the c00n defense squad made a full court press deflecting (as usual) from his disturbing posting history to a "prove your black" one sided ban bet and other shyt. Because apparently you have to win a bet in order to get white supremacist hate speech off this forum nowadays.

This is the reason @AFRAM GLORY @CoryMack and others are telling me to shut up. They want to keep you distracted, in spite of this theead, from the fact that OP is a complete and total Uncle Tom spreading straight up white supremacist hate speech on this site and is an embarrassment to their "FBA" movement. Guy said the quiet part about their trash hashtag out loud, got called out, and they went into a frenzy trying to deflect and distract.

Don't fall for it. OP ain't some legendary coli hero, he's a deranged white supremacist c00n who's post history should've got him banned a thousand times over.
BTW you are acknowledging that @BillyOcean snitched and ran to the mods and that you are another alias account for @BillyOcean because no one has that much information about other people beefs, including the private messages.

You a hoe. :scust:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
OP is banned but not the mentally deranged poster, @Billy Ocean ?

:scust:

this has gotta be another Billy ocean alt…

How can I be an anti-bothsides democrat shill one second.

Then pro Trump the next?

:wtf:

Are you gonna quote any of my posts for evidence ? Like what’s my most pro Trump post you’ve seen? You don’t even have to quote if you can’t find it, just paraphrase what you remember.

The only reason Billy ocean was calling me that was because he was mad I saw through the facade. The fact you are randomly coming out of left field after Billy had his alts exposed shows what your true intentions are.

A lot of accounts about to get banned off this.

Yup! @SupaDupaCool is also one of @BillyOcean alt/alias accounts.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Status
Not open for further replies.