@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
So is this the first time someone on the coli got banned, unbanned, then banned again? I thought banning was permanent?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Last seen at 9:54 pm
:mjlol:

Ruger said he was gonna keep coming back to Billys building. That's why Billy been missing for 16 hours now. I'm sure Billy is breathing a small sign of relief seeing Ruger banned but does that mean Ruger is actually going to quit what he started? Because now it's bigger then The Coli. Billy had his peace and tranquility violated by someone who threatened his life and we all know you just can't underestimate people, especially in this clout chasing era and now Billy has to deal with an unnecessary situation that he himself caused. Billy is now realizing all that e thugging wasn't worth his peace and tranquility being violated but now has to sleep in the bed he made.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So let me get this straight, there are grown men on standby to be summoned to get into an altercation started by someone else on the internet :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff:
OP was really with the shyts and @Billy Ocean backed down which is surprising since he acts like an internet deebo threatening women and posters. He has over a year of messages in my dm’s constantly begging to fight and meet up in person with his “goons” :dead:

So a nikka pulled his card and bytched out. Billy was always the type to mention bringing his boys to handle business so no surprise that the OP safeguarded himself. I wouldn’t come to any nikkas dusty ass hood solo either

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I’m literally sitting here

200w.gif

My girl is steadily asking what is so funny and I am shooing her nosy ass away :hhh: When her and her girls are cackling about some drama/tea in their weird female ciphers I don’t butt in like :krs: what’s the tea that’s so funny!!

I just barked on my girl and told her damn! Can I have some fukkery just for myself! shyt!

She stomped off to the patio. lol. She will be aight
My sorta ex always thought i was talking to some chick. It got to the point i would tell her my side chick said something funny. She say "yeah what she say :usure: "

I said "she asking what that nosy bih is up to" :umad:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What is nr

Naw, cac...you wasn't using it in that context:

Screenshot-20240502-111110-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111053-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240501-134732-Brave.jpg

This is where the beef got started. Dude was calling @Billy Ocean "NR" repeatedly in his inbox. And this is when the nicca ain't calling Africans dumb savages who have never accomplished anything. On some white power cac shyt.

I think as low of Europeans as I do of Africans, if not lower. Both are two groups of savages in my eyes, historically anyway. I like not identifying with either as they both have very violent historied littered with human rights violations. The story of the Black American is one of revolution and the fight for human rights.

Black Americans are by definition mixed race. There are few if any, 100% African Black Americans so I don't know why that makes you mad.

What has Africa done that I should be proud of?

Africans and Europeans to me are two sides of the same coin and both had and continue to have a role in the oppression of my people. If that makes you angry. I'm sorry.

THIS deranged nicca is who everyone in this thread is dapping up and rallying around. This.

@Billy Ocean called out this c00n and his posts in a thread. At first everyone agreed "get a job NR" is clearly banworthy. But then the USUAL pro-Trump c00n brigade including @UpNext @Savvir @K.O.N.Y @HarlemHottie and the rest of the c00n defense squad made a full court press deflecting (as usual) from his disturbing posting history to a "prove your black" one sided ban bet and other shyt. Because apparently you have to win a bet in order to get white supremacist hate speech off this forum nowadays.

This is the reason @AFRAM GLORY @CoryMack and others are telling me to shut up. They want to keep you distracted, in spite of this theead, from the fact that OP is a complete and total Uncle Tom spreading straight up white supremacist hate speech on this site and is an embarrassment to their "FBA" movement. Guy said the quiet part about their trash hashtag out loud, got called out, and they went into a frenzy trying to deflect and distract.

Don't fall for it. OP ain't some legendary coli hero, he's a deranged white supremacist c00n who's post history should've got him banned a thousand times over.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The right time. The whole reason this "beef" began is because OP was DMing @Billy Ocean repeatedly calling him "NR." And this is when he's taking a break from calling Africans savages who have never accomplished anything.

This is the trash yall wanna spend your weekend rallying around like a hero who's making thecoli a better place. I dont care how much the coo makes you feel proud to be "black American". The disgusting shyt that nutjob posts is beyond the pale of productive discourse. Get him and his white power, aspiring redneck babble the fukk up outta here.
:jbhmm:

How do you know all of that? You would only know that bullshyt if you were @Billy Ocean .

What the Hell does @Billy Ocean ignorant ass be DMing people? @Billy Ocean you can duck and hide but that man is going to get that fade you little fakkit. You can't hide muddafugga. :birdman:

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is where the beef got started. Dude was calling @Billy Ocean "NR" repeatedly in his inbox. And this is when the nicca ain't calling Africans dumb savages who have never accomplished anything. On some white power cac shyt.

THIS deranged nicca is who everyone in this thread is dapping up and rallying around. This.

@Billy Ocean called out this c00n and his posts in a thread. At first everyone agreed "get a job NR" is clearly banworthy. But then the USUAL pro-Trump c00n brigade including @UpNext @Savvir @K.O.N.Y @HarlemHottie and the rest of the c00n defense squad made a full court press deflecting (as usual) from his disturbing posting history to a "prove your black" one sided ban bet and other shyt. Because apparently you have to win a bet in order to get white supremacist hate speech off this forum nowadays.

This is the reason @AFRAM GLORY @CoryMack and others are telling me to shut up. They want to keep you distracted, in spite of this theead, from the fact that OP is a complete and total Uncle Tom spreading straight up white supremacist hate speech on this site and is an embarrassment to their "FBA" movement. Guy said the quiet part about their trash hashtag out loud, got called out, and they went into a frenzy trying to deflect and distract.

Don't fall for it. OP ain't some legendary coli hero, he's a deranged white supremacist c00n who's post history should've got him banned a thousand times over.
no i'm telling you to shut up because you're a fakkit. the OP was banned so wtf you still crying about?

and do you have one post without the word "Trump" in it? you're sick in the head fakkit. i'm just trying to help you.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Putting Black Americans in quotation marks huh?:mjpls:

Ya’ll cant even hide your jealousy or disdain against black americans :dead: crazy we have anti-black Americans xenophobes on this site running lose

I put it in quotation marks because you white supremacist scumbag c00ns don't speak for us. I don't even feel right putting "black Americans" in my own words when referring to referring to that nutjobs deranged cac-loving commentary.

Don't even TRY to witch hunt no one when you're adamantly defending a nikka who privately calls black people "NR" when hes upset, brazenly calls Africans savages who have accomplished nothing, despises the Haitian Revolution, and is basically a st0rmfr0nt account in black face. Please don't even try, fool. It's sad your pathetic ass "movement" has come to this type of shyt.

Sorry the nikka said all the quiet parts out loud and now yall gotta go nuts to save face.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man. Gotta protect our white supremacist "FBA" accounts from these liberals! How will we get on without his insightful dissertations about "our peoples" kinship to white southerners and NFL football?

The right time. The whole reason this "beef" began is because OP was DMing @Billy Ocean repeatedly calling him "NR." And this is when he's taking a break from calling Africans savages who have never accomplished anything.

This is the trash yall wanna spend your weekend rallying around like a hero who's making thecoli a better place. I dont care how much the coo makes you feel proud to be "black American". The disgusting shyt that nutjob posts is beyond the pale of productive discourse. Get him and his white power, aspiring redneck babble the fukk up outta here.

I thought you were done with the site?

I cannot believe this is a legitimate conversation on a pro-black forum.... I'm done. shyt sickening. This is a haven of Uncle Toms. Nothing more to gain here.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fugg @Billy Ocean

That muddafugga has been talking that violence shyt for years and the mods haven't stopped him. @Billy Ocean bytch ass has always been telling people what he would do if he sees somebody... threatening female posters. Just being an overall dusty little bytch. He finally ran up on somebody as crazy as him and the minute that man says alright little muddafugga let's dance; then @Billy Ocean punk ass starts copping pleas, calling the cops and hiding out. If he is p*ssy then he should just admit he is p*ssy and get off his internet tough guy shyt, but his soft ass needs to stop :whoa: because it is unbecoming of a tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.